Manhwa - GOSU by Giun Ryu & Mun Jeong Hoo | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Manhwa GOSU by Giun Ryu & Mun Jeong Hoo

Spirit

Certified Sensei
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia

Genre: Action, Martial Arts, Manhwa, Webtoon
Authors: Giun Ryu, Mun Jeong Hoo
Description: Following his mentor's death, his protege, Gang Yong, makes it his life's purpose to avenge those who wronged his mentor. His cover? A chubby dumpling delivery boy.​

Spirit

Certified Sensei
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Since this series (One I've been following for ages) recently returned after some serious health complications on behalf of the author, I thought I'd see if anyone here is also happy that GOSU is back?

I love this Manhwa to bits. Everything from its Feuding Clans depiction of China to the artstyle, humorous undertones and excellent fight choreography, GOSU has a lot going for it.

25thGing

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Ghana
Imagine if this gets animated....it will be soo sick

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Austria
Since this series (One I've been following for ages) recently returned after some serious health complications on behalf of the author, I thought I'd see if anyone here is also happy that GOSU is back?

I love this Manhwa to bits. Everything from its Feuding Clans depiction of China to the artstyle, humorous undertones and excellent fight choreography, GOSU has a lot going for it.
Shit is getting serious and I am seriously up for it. Really hope Gosu does not have a rather abrupt ending like Yong-bi.

FetherMan

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Just started reading Manhwa and I'm really loving this series. The art style and story is really good. I think, this will get the animation treatment sooner or later. :super