Discussion - Grade One Piece youtubers.. | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Grade One Piece youtubers..

weixiaobao

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
I am clicking on some of the chapter review. And people are recapping the chapter. And I am like I just read it. I don't need you to recap the dang thing. Just tell me how you feel about the chapter. Or what you like or dislike. Or something insightful. I especially appreciate that they able to do it in a moderately efficient manner. Like a 10 to max 25 minute video (for a chapter that I can read in 5 minute). Anything longer than that, and especially if it is just recapping. Dang, that felt like watching the One Piece anime ehh..

Anyway, what are some of your fav youtubers. And what particularly you like about them (review, theories, analysis, etc). And what grade do you give them overall?

WILDCARD 1 7

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
Saw7mage I find to be the most informative.
And Grandline Reviews is the funniest one

Fox666

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
My favorites are Morj, BDA Law and Tekkin

TitaniumOxide

Reaction score
Country
United States
Reading your guys' opinions on this is much more enjoyable than watching those people on youtube. They just repeat shit they stole from forums like this anyways.

Plus watching them...it is like a one sided discussion. You don't get to disagree to them. I get to disagree with you people and then we can talk about it. That said you can get into a comment battle until 2am in the morning and get nowhere. Well, if you're gonna do that, you might as well do it here for our entertainment.

Cortes

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
I only watch rogersbase and pretty much do so also only for his reading and reaction stuff on the chapters.

That said, I did enjoy the video about the "draw Imu" contest he made.

baditz

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Reading your guys' opinions on this is much more enjoyable than watching those people on youtube. They just repeat shit they stole from forums like this anyways.

Plus watching them...it is like a one sided discussion. You don't get to disagree to them. I get to disagree with you people and then we can talk about it. That said you can get into a comment battle until 2am in the morning and get nowhere. Well, if you're gonna do that, you might as well do it here for our entertainment.
Well, not many people join forum, even here i m sure not even reach 100 active members,,
Watching in youtube its just our inner satified other peoole also enjoy what we like, not just about the videonitself, but also the comment section,,

For me i like watch King of Lightning for him act like clown,,
N sawyer7mage, the way he present video kinda wise for me, n he a doing it pretty long, in fact he is my 1st one piece reviewer.

hokageji

Reaction score
Country
United States
i did enjoy Merphy Napier's journey through to pre Wano... otherwise Library of Ohara

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
I like watching BDA Law and tekking every so often.

I Am Atomic

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Sawyer7mage is my fav. Pretty informative. Also the only guy I know who reviews the official translated chapter even though it most likely affects his view count (comes out every Sunday night for me).
I watch Morj for his theory videos (every tuesday). His chapter reviews are pretty average (most likely cause he spend more time on it by streaming to his audience).

The one I don't like is Tekking. Talk about OTT!

Najd

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Saudi Arabia
I like Grandline Reviews my favorite of all one piece YouTubers...
i don't watch a live reaction..fake and stupid..i don't care about someone else reaction to any chapter...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

i did enjoy Merphy Napier's journey through to pre Wano... otherwise Library of Ohara
Library of ohara...Forgot to mention it..very informative.
I remember there was a member of oro Jackson forum wanted to start a website called the library of ohara..maybe he is the same person🤔.

Last edited:

MOYcano 0.23

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Mexico
Mugiwara No Goofy has hilarious videos about certain magical crackhead and his band of lunatics. He truly deserve more subscribers.

Fox666

Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
Mugiwara No Goofy has hilarious videos about certain magical crackhead and his band of lunatics. He truly deserve more subscribers.
> on Youtube for 2 months
> 16 videos
> 59,000 subscribers

That's a ridiculously high amount of followers

Pirate Queen

Reaction score
Country
United States
King of Lightening because he's very funny

Tekking, but he's super annoying so I never watch a full video

BDA Law and mainly because he collabs with other YouTube regularly and really just has general talks about OP not always review

Grand Line review is my favorite because he so neutral about every topic and its great to hear unbiased opinions if your big into forum discussion

Riku

Dirty Blonde
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
GrandLineReview and Merphy Napier are my favorites.

GLR is great at condensing content in to good sized packages with humour and thoughtfulness, without unnecessary bias to any direction.

Napier has more lengthy videos, but the more literature analysis background gives fresh feel to OP content. She has keen insight and good ideas. Also like that she an OP-tuber who doesn't come from the weeb/otaku backgrounds.

Zmsp

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
I liked Ohara's translation of Yuderon content, but that's pretty much the only content I enjoyed from him, so I can't really say he's a great.

I pretty much only pay attention to theories, usually when I have some inklings of my own and try to find something related to it, but I can't really say I've been impressed by any content creator aside from Yuderon, and sadly he has very little translated content.

The constant pressure to release weekly videos has made most content creators very uninteresting, at least for me, but BDA Law has some good stuff.