School - Graduation Party Thread | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

School Graduation Party Thread

saladesu

in absentia
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
I graduated before even taking my final exams, kinda. At least the ceremony (sometime this October) was before my final exams (Nov-Dec this year). But there was a party/prom after the exams that I guess could count as a graduation party.

It cost S$90 (I think that's nearly US$150?) per person and was a waste of money as not only did we have to pay for the ticket and our clothes, make-up and whathaveyou, the food was sub-par and we hardly got to eat. We were too busy running around taking photographs :XD So, I guess in the end it was still fun.

I totally agree with you steelwing, graduating was very sad, I still miss my school, teachers and classmates very much :scry I just went on a trip last week with my classmates, but I already miss them after not seeing them for a few days!

By the way, I've only graduated High School (or its equivalent anyway), so I've still got a few years left to live the student life :3c

shaheer

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
well i didnt have any graduation party(highschool), to tell the truth i didnt bother checking up whether we were having any, the only nostalgia i face is the separation of my close friend circle and the circle wasnt with my school fiends.
guess i am the odd one out here :p
but i will severely miss my uni friends and uni time when i graduate with a B engg.
well that will be a hec of a sad day for most of us

Last edited by a moderator:

steelwingcrash1

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Well, I really could not say that my high school life was pretty nostalgic for me. I would say it was nauseous than nostalgic.

College life was definitely a lot more exciting. Graduation party was a total party for all of us.