Greetins from brazil | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Greetins from brazil

Loreld

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Hey! Just copying a post I just did at another forum cause I'm lazy to start anew!

Hey all, been reading manga/watching anime since who knows how long and somehow never got involved in any type of community, even though I freaking LOVE talking about it and have no friends that have the same passion as me. It's like "Hey, I've been reading manga X! It's awesome!", and the reply usually is "Oh, did see the last naruto/one piece/bleach?". Not that I dont watch and love those, but it's just that I need MOAR DEPTH! Well, no more whining. I'm 24 years old, been watching anime/reading manga since I was 10 or something, freaking old animes getting me hooked on this :(

Aaaaanyway, just came across this forum on my daily browsing anime/manga stuff and thought to myself "HEY! Maybe it's finally time I do something like register in a forum or whatever." So here I am, be nice to me, or not.

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Hey Loreld, if it's depth you want, then it's depth you'll get. Take a minute to browse through the various sections (manga/anime sections, and general) and I promise you that you'll be pleased with what you'll find.

So, why did you choose to register here, and not on the other forums that you find while browsing the interwebz?

Loreld

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Honestly? I have no freaking clue. Somehow I stumbled upon this site (don't even remember how). I started reading a bit, which I love to do by the way so when I say I read a little, I actually read a crap ton, but anyway, as I was reading my exact feelings were "ME LIKEY, ME JOIN".

That's it pretty much.

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Yay for more depth in manga/anime! :hi5 What demographics do you usually read/watch? What are your favorite series?

Loreld

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Wow, just noticed I mispelled greetings. Me cnat tipe rihgt :(

Well, concerning manga/anime... I've watched pretty much everything just so I couldn't create a biased opinion on the amazingly different genres there are. I've read/watched stuff varying from shoujo to psychological horrors, but nowadays I'm focusing mostly on shounen, especially those that don't really catch the mass public's good side. With that said, some of my favorite are more of the seinen style like Darker Than Black, Mushishi, Monster and the such. But right now I'm quite hooked to bleach, I think the author really evolved by the end of the last arc, and his portrayal of emotions and his art style have matured quite a bit.

Yay for long posts

steelwingcrash1

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Hi there.

Please do check out the general discussions/entertainment area and share your ideas with the various threads in there. I want to read your opinions on different matters and I could really use some of your ideas.

It seems I'll see you more in the Bleach area but I'm hoping to see you too in Reborn.

Channy

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Favorite Music
Favorite Color
Favorite Movie
Favorite Beer
Favorite Liquor

Oh and HI by the way im Channy

Last edited:

Loreld

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Favorite Music: Tough one, I'm a little of a music aficionado but at the moment I'm listening to a lot of Theory of a Deadman, Chevelle and Chris Cornell.
Favorite Color: Dark blue
Favorite Movie: Geek out time, First Matrix and Lord of the Rings
Favorite Beer: I'm a big fan of Heineken and Norteña (which is from Argentina if I'm not mistaken)
Favorite Liquor: Don't really have a favorite

lordHokage

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Bahamas
Hello Loreld,

Welcome to MH and the zone. It nice to meet you too. Who are your favorite characters from Naruto, Bleach and One Piece?

Take care, lordHokage. :)

Loreld

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
From Bleach I actually like Ichigo, pretty common I know, but he's so much out of the curve when you're talking about main characters in shounen manga that it's become the reason I've come to like bleach. He's so much of an anti-hero that he alone keeps making me reading.

Naruto, well, to be honest, I don't really have a favorite. Naruto has fallen a bit out of favor with me lately. I like how the story is progressing and all, I just feel that most characters have matured quite a bit, except for Naruto, and somehow I don't really like that :(

On One Piece I'm a big fan of Zoro, always liked those Ronin "leave me alone or I kill you" characters.

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Hi Lored another Brazilian here (even though I live in portugal) :)

How are you doing? How are you liking MH?

have fun.

Loreld

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
YAY MOAR BRAZILIANS!

I'm doing great actually, loving MH, lots of nice, helpful people, and I love how the threads are pretty much all well thought out, giving some nice discussions!

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Have you watched X anime as well? It was really a fantastic series. I loved how it ended, quite different.

If you like depth in series, I suggest you focus on Seinen a bit more. There are some really fine series with excellent plots.