Group - Group A | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Group Group A

Who is the strongest?

• Letoile Becquerel

• Zora Ideale

• Luck Voltia

• Asta

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany

3rd Place (3 Votes)
Letoile Becquerel
3rd Place (3 Votes)
Zora Ideale
2nd Place (9 Votes)
Luck Voltia
1st Place (13 Votes)
Asta

Last edited:

DaGreatNoodles

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
France
I'm leaning towards Zora for now. He's more clever (strategically and tactically) than Luck and Asta (I don't know about Letoile though) especially with his OP trap magic. Tell me if I'm wrong guys, I think the only things that would prevent Zora from winning are Asta's anti magic, Luck's speed and Letoile's Willful Compass.
In any case, praise the Cool Masked Jerk!

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Asta has definitely the upper hand in this battle royal. Anti magic is a win, and ki reading allows him to fight multiple opponents at the same time.
Luck with his new array magic and some leftovers from the elven magic is pretty explosive and very strong combatant.
I think both of them would be able to fight Letoile and Zora. Zora is a strategist and he works best with prep and backstage planning while others are fighting. He would definitely use all the mayhem in a battle royal to his advantage but with Asta and his anti magic in the mix i dont think he would be able to pass this. Letoile is strong and very tricky to deal with, but without her elven power up Asta and Luck should be able to beat her. Honestly instead of Letoile, this should have been Kivn. That would have been way more trickier.

Orion

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Asta for sure, our protag has come a long way.
We ain't ready for what's coming next :3c

Honestly, if Zora had prep time like he did in the actual tourney before the match, he'd win. But, I'll bet that's not the case here, and by himself I can't see him advancing. Now the Berserker against the Elf Letoile is for sure interesting. Another Atlas disrupts users magic, but Luck concentrates mana in his armor similar to Noelle, so I think should be able to resist and after TS, has even more explosive power with true lightning, so I say he ultimately takes her.

Asta has definitely the upper hand in this battle royal. Anti magic is a win, and ki reading allows him to fight multiple opponents at the same time.
Luck with his new array magic and some leftovers from the elven magic is pretty explosive and very strong combatant.
I think both of them would be able to fight Letoile and Zora. Zora is a strategist and he works best with prep and backstage planning while others are fighting. He would definitely use all the mayhem in a battle royal to his advantage but with Asta and his anti magic in the mix i dont think he would be able to pass this. Letoile is strong and very tricky to deal with, but without her elven power up Asta and Luck should be able to beat her. Honestly instead of Letoile, this should have been Kivn. That would have been way more trickier.
I checked in the rules part and under the seeds, it is in fact the elf version :verily.

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Lol i didnt even notice the symbol, i just saw her name and took it for granted :xp
If its the elf version i can see it being a bit more trickier. Normal Luck's explosiveness comes from the newly acquired arrays which should not work in Kivn's territory aka Another Atlas. And to overcome her you would need an insane level of magic power concentrated into your mana skin, which i think current Luck does not have. Judging from his fight against the Spade guy im kinda leaning towards Kivn. Normal Luck is definitely faster than Noelle, but he does not have the sheer power that Noelle has

Orion

Reaction score
Country
United States
Something I just thought of is wouldn't Lightning magic be a direct/reverse counter to compass magic in terms of disrupting it 🤔

Also, the Atlas disrupts the mana in an area, but with Luck's sensory abilities, is it possible he still could use the natural mana in the area?

Last edited:

Ramen

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Asta and Luck now that Luck has learned mana zone.

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
This fight is hard as hell. Everyone stands a decent chance.

I need to think on this.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'm going with Letoile and Luck. Reasoning is that they can at least comfortably beat 2 of the other competitors, while Zora and Asta would only be able to deal with one.

Zora can probably only take out Asta and Asta can only take out Letoile.

Zora was going to be my choice over Luck, but then I realized that Luck would probably be able to sense his traps. He could reflect Luck's attacks, but given Luck's speed and style of fighting, he'd only be able to get off one counter. And Letoile's compass would easily mess up the traps he has.

As for Asta, Luck was shown to be decently faster than him, so he's out in that case. And Zora could easily place traps in places that Asta won't expect, preventing him from dispelling them in time.

Luck would probably do poorly against Letoile since she'd mess up his speed. However, he could easily take the other two.

Letoile would be stomped by Asta, but would easily take care of Zora and Luck.

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Asta....and i've finally settled on Luck. This was the toughest one to call. Only chose Luck in the end because he's crazy, doesn't know how to stay down and will push beyond his limit.

Shadowlord123

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Legit had to search for who Letoile was :XD

Anyways, she seems kinda featless and most of her feats come from being possessed by an Elf if I remember correctly (which should grant her far more power than when she has her own mind). Granted her Compass magic can be tricky in this match as it can change the trajectory of the spells directed to her and make those follow another target. If somebody gets caught in another Atlas, the situation can get pretty dirty for them.

Asta seems like a first safe bet. His anti magic makes him pretty lethal here as he can potentially end the match in one hit. He also hard counters Letoile's magic (especially Another Atlas). His physical stats are also the strongest among the people here (in his Black Form).

Zora is a little bit tricky. As some users here have said, he works the best when he has preparation. It depends on how far they're from each other. The further they are, the more time he has to prepare an strategy. It also matters if they have knowledge over his abilities. If they don't have any, Zora can exploit this and his chances to win increase.

When it comes to raw power and overall fighting prowess, Luck is most likely only second to Asta in this case. Under normal circumstances, I think I would favour more Asta and Luck here. Both Letoile and Zora can be pretty tricky in their own right but I believe the effectiveness of their abilities significantly depends on specific battle conditions.

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Anyways, she seems kinda featless and most of her feats come from being possessed by an Elf if I remember correctly (which should grant her far more power than when she has her own mind). Granted her Compass magic can be tricky in this match as it can change the trajectory of the spells directed to her and make those follow another target. If somebody gets caught in another Atlas, the situation can get pretty dirty for them.
In this poll it's the elf-possessed/empowered Letoile.

Reactions: Sky

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I would say that Asta and Letoile have the lead here. Asta is obvious, but given how her compass magic works, it seems like it would be quite had for either Luck or Zora to land a hit on her. Luck would have the better chance though, since as far as we were shown, Zora's traps take time to set-up, time he likely wouldn't have in this situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.