Group - Group B Battle Royale | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Group Group B Battle Royale

Group B: Pick your top 4!

• Aldoron (God Seed Aldoron)

Votes: 21 72.4%
  • Mercphobia (Human Form)

Votes: 19 65.5%
  • Mirajane Strauss

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Misaki

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Natsu Dragneel

Votes: 22 75.9%
  • Serena

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Wendy Marvell

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Zeref Dragneel

Votes: 19 65.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine

Voting Rules:
  • The group stage is a battle royale. The four fighters with the most votes in one group will advance.
  • You may vote for up to four (4) characters in this fight.
  • So you voted early and someone/something changed your mind? You can use the 'Change Vote' option to choose again.
Discussion and voting will end on: July 31st

Character List, Info and Limitations:
Aldoron (God Seed Aldoron)In God Seed Aldoron form. Has abilities of all God Seeds
Mercphobia (Human Form)In human form. Has his dragon form abilities
Mirajane Strauss
Misaki
Natsu DragneelCannot use power from outside source like Ignia's or Igneel's
Serena
Wendy MarvellHas Irene's soul
Zeref DragneelImmortality is invalid

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
i dont see it as a big deal since it's slow that natsu, elfman, evergreen, happy could dodge it and ultear could absorb it :headscratch

grey matter

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
India
Once he forgets the value of life he can control it i think.
He killed Hades with it. And he used death orbs against Natsu and Ultear (not sure if they are really death magic, but they sure look like it since they basically erase whatever they touch).
No, he can't control the death curse.

What he can control properly, is his regular powers and magic.

Basically, when he values life, he also suppress his powers and become Tenrou Ultear tier. But his death waves randomly emanate.
When he doesn't, he gets to use his full power, which makes him a top tier mage. But no more random death waves

Orphan Prince

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Quick question, how much of a boost would God Serena get if he were to eat one of Mercphobia's attacks? And is it prohibited for him to get amped by consuming a Dragon God's water? A boost enough to put him above Zeref perhaps?

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
i dont see it as a big deal since it's slow that natsu, elfman, evergreen, happy could dodge it and ultear could absorb it :headscratch
The uncontrollable wave form is slow i guess, but it still kills on impact, no matter what it touches.
The controlled version on the other hand should be more precise. Ultear and Natsu had magic to counter it. Ultear absobs it but the time orb still just "died" (and mind you that was the weak Zeref as he stated) and Natsu just incinerated it Natsu style. Right?

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
my picks for now: Aldoron, Mercphobia, Natsu, Serena (in no order)

grey matter

Reaction score
Country
India
They only dodged a single wave which randomly leaked out though. A true AOE death wave, where Zeref express directed love (as with Aldoron, Mavis etc) is much more potent.

As for Ultear, she dealt it with hax, she sent the spell to future/past using her orbs, which till date is the only way to actually deal with that magic

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
Quick question, how much of a boost would God Serena get if he were to eat one of Mercphobia's attacks? And is it prohibited for him to get amped by consuming a Dragon God's water? A boost enough to put him above Zeref perhaps?
oh nice idea of serena consuming merc's water! didnt think of that

i dont ban it. it is up to how people view it.

grey matter

Reaction score
Country
India
Considering how much boost Natsu got, I'd assume he gets a high boost too.

But then again, Natsu can use DF. Serena can't, since he's a 2nd gen.

Actually, now that I think about it, Serena has a decent shot to make it to top 4. He can power up from 2 of the 3 top tiers in this group - Merc and Natsu (DF). I'll have to think over this again

Orphan Prince

Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Considering how much boost Natsu got, I'd assume he gets a high boost too.

But then again, Natsu can use DF. Serena can't, since he's a 2nd gen.

Actually, now that I think about it, Serena has a decent shot to make it to top 4. He can power up from 2 of the 3 top tiers in this group - Merc and Natsu (DF). I'll have to think over this again
Serena is definitely a wild card here. If he gets the chance to consume some of Merc's water or eat an attack from Mercphobia or DF Natsu, especially if he eats one from both, that boosts him up greatly. He already has an extremely high resistance to fire, water, and wind attacks due to his Sea King, Purgatory, and Gale Dragon Lacrima's, which would likely get amplified when he gets stronger from the huge boosts.

I think I can see Serena making it to the top four considering his ability to consume Merc's water, Natsu's fire, and Wendy's wind, his heavy AoE attacks, and his devastating melee capabilities.

Getting the boost from consuming Merc's water alone likely throws Serena into being a top tier in this battle.

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I'm going to guess that GS Aldoron wins the entire tournament given this is with all the god seeds still in tact. It's not like he's the human form either which is usually weaker than the dragon, he has all the power of Aldoron just condensed, I don't see anyone else that beats him. Not Selene, Georg, or Mercu.