Group - Group B | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Group Group B

Who is the strongest?

• Sol Marron

• Gauche Adlai

• Rhya

• Yuno

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany

Group B
3rd Place (1 Vote)
Sol Marron
3rd Place (1 Vote)
Gauche Adlai
2nd Place (13 Votes)
Rhya
1st Place (16 Votes)
Yuno

Last edited:

Hermit

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Mozambique
Rhya wins :(
Yuno is my favorite Black Clover character, but sadly Rhya is too broken. He can't copy Spirit Magic, but he can overwhelm Yuno with all his other spells.
Thankfully, Yuno comes second place :mono

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Rhya for sure makes it.

But are we sure Yuno can easily take out Gauche? He has a few tricks that Yuno might not easily overcome.

Hermit

Reaction score
Country
Mozambique
But are we sure Yuno can easily take out Gauche? He has a few tricks that Yuno might not easily overcome.
I thought about Gauche too, but Yuno has Spirit Dive. That was basically able to make him go toe to toe with a captain (Even though it was for a few minutes). I doubt Gauche has any way to deal with that tbh.

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Unless Gauche develops some new "arcane magic" with a hax skill, I just don't see him beating Yuno. Not that he's weak at all, but I just see Yuno as stronger.

And to be honest I'm not even considering Sol on this one.

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
I think Rhya and Yuno would take this. Rhya is super versatile, and with his now awakened elven soul, he can fight captain level opponents. Yuno can use Spirit Dive which gives him strong dc and of course he can uses Mana Zone which i think would be the winning factor against someone like Gauche. Sol is a non factor in this fight, all three guys are too strong for her.

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
Reaction score
Country
Spain
I think Rhya and Yuno would take this. Rhya is super versatile, and with his now awakened elven soul, he can fight captain level opponents. Yuno can use Spirit Dive which gives him strong dc and of course he can uses Mana Zone which i think would be the winning factor against someone like Gauche. Sol is a non factor in this fight, all three guys are too strong for her.
Didn't Rhya already have his elven soul when Mereoleona owned him and the others? Either way I agree with your post.

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Didn't Rhya already have his elven soul when Mereoleona owned him and the others? Either way I agree with your post.
He got completely rekt the first time when his soul wasnt awakened yet. He was holding out way longer once he awakened, even damaging her. But yes she still managed to own everyone :grin

Orion

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Yep, support Rhya and Yuno. Gauche is underrated and a pretty good tactical fighter, but he's not on Yuno's tier. He'd make it interesting for a while,, but mana zone and Spirt dive is too much. Sol is collateral damage.

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Rhya and Yuno are the easy choices. Especially current Yuno.

Shadowlord123

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Yeah, both Rhya and Yuno should take this. They're around the level of a Captain and Rhya is especially broken here as he can copy pretty much everything they throw at him and combine it with other stolen magics. Spirit Dive Yuno was able to go toe to toe with Rill for a significant period of time. Both should edge it handily in my eyes, It's not that the other two are weak by any means, but I think Rhya and Yuno are a level above them.

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Yuno having a lead is a given, and while I could see Rhya having an advantageous here, the requirement of him having to touch their grimoire seems like it'll be incredibly hard in a direct match. He would pretty much have to hang back and hope to avoid the fighting til he can touch one of them. Between Sol and Gauche, while Gauche seems to have the edge with the speed of his attacks, Sol seems like she would have the edge defensively. Tough to call, but I'll give it to Sol.

Status
Not open for further replies.