Group - Group C | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Group Group C

Who is the strongest?

• Magna Swing

• Ladros

• Charlotte Roselei

• Langris Vaude

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany

4th Place (0 Votes)
Magna Swing
3rd Place (5 Votes)
Ladros
1st Place (17 Votes)
Charlotte Roselei
2nd Place (6 Votes)
Langris Vaude

Last edited:

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Spain
I trust Charlotte as a captain but my other vote has to go to the underappreciated Ladros. His magic is very overpowered and Asta's antimagic is his only hard counter.

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Will Ladros' ability allow him to absorb Langris' magic?

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Will Ladros' ability allow him to absorb Langris' magic?
I think so. Langris spatial magic is still "just" magic, and just like Jack was able to cut through it after analysing its composition, Ladros should be able to "dissolve" and absorb it.

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
A hard one. While Langris's magic is op af, i think a captain level combatant with lots of experience like Charlotte should take him. And then there is Ladros. I think he would be able to absorb Langri's magic. It would take a massive amount of magic/pre awakened elf magic power, to overload and incapacitate him for a time which i dont think Langris has. I might be wrong here, but for now I am also leaning towards Ladros, and of course Charlotte.

Orion

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
I wanna go Langris, his magic is crazy op. But alas I'll give Charlotte and Ladros the vote. We haven't seen much from Charlotte at all, but I'll believe as a captain she trumps all here as a fighter and would trump Langris. Ladros always surprised me, so I wouldn't be shocked at him freaking out at Langris magic and then go just kidding. Magna supplies Ladros his initial mana source.

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Charlotte ftww

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I think so. Langris spatial magic is still "just" magic, and just like Jack was able to cut through it after analysing its composition, Ladros should be able to "dissolve" and absorb it.
Ladros had shown that there is a slight period of adaptation when he absorbs stronger magic, so I think it would be a serious dice roll for him to attempt to absorb Langris' spells.

I think I'll roll with Charlotte and Langris.

Shadowlord123

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Charlotte is a safe bet here as she's a Captain Level fighter. As for Ladros, it depends on how it goes. If he can absorb casual attacks little by little, he has a shot of having my vote but if Langris just pulls off an Archangel Shootdown that erases anything it touches, I don't see Ladros absorbing it, even more so if he hasn't absorbed anything beforehand. He also has a limit and a time of adaptation.

Overall, if the characters don't pull any punches and go all-out since the start, Charlotte and Langris have the most chances to win here IMO. Magna dies in the crossfire, he's not at the level of those guys (especially Charlotte and Langris). If he's lucky, he'll serve as mana supply to increase Ladros' chances of having the second place.

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Langris' teleportation just makes him OP, and Charlotte has been shown with some crazy feats too. Ladros would seem like he would be effective here, but it's questionable how he magic would react to spatial magic, and both Langris and Charlotte would likely push through just by having much more mana. Magna is just sadly outclassed here.

Status
Not open for further replies.