Group - Group D | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Group Group D

Who is the strongest?

• Leopold Vermillion

• Noelle Silva

• Fana

• Nozel Silva

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany

4th Place (0 Votes)
Leopold Vermillion
3rd Place (6 Votes)
Noelle Silva
2nd Place (8 Votes)
Fana
1st Place (16 Votes)
Nozel Silva

Last edited:

Gladiolus

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
If we are talking of the characters before the time skip, then my girl Fana gets it. She has a great reserve of magic power, can resurrect herself, her fire magic is superior to Leo's one and has advantage against Nozel's mercury, and, as seen during their battle in the Shadow Palace, she's stronger than Noelle even if the Silva has elemental advantage, and would have killed her had Jack not appeared in time.

However, if we talk about post-time skip Noelle, I think she may beat Fana, now that she's faster and has more power. I don't think post-time skip Leo is that strong compared to the fire and water girls and we still haven't seen much of what Nozel can do, so...

Last edited:

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Hm, this is a hard one. One thing i am sure is that Leo would not be able to beat either Noelle, Nozel or Fana.

Noelle is Leo's counter and she probably has one of the highest magic power in the Clover Kingdom, which gives her attacks the sheer force and power that Leo probably would not be able to handle.
Nozel is a captain level combatant with lots of experience, and he has a tactical mind. Leo wouldnt stand a chance.
And Fana probably wouldnt even be fazed by his fire magic. I doubt you could fight fire with fire, and even if he would make a dent or damage her somehow, her regen is just insane.

I think if it werent for Jack back then, Noelle would not have been able to beat Fana. And even when Jack joined they still werent able to beat her. Fana was able to keep up with Valkyrie Armor, which means she has also speed. And despite Jack joining they werent able to damage her despite Jack's op ability. Her regen is kinda insane.

Current Noelle should definitely be stronger now, but i still doubt if she would be able to beat Fana cuz of her insane sustainability. Maybe if she made an attack so massive that could blow away Fana's entire body along with the grimoire :xp i really dont know, this battle royal is tricky

the logical answer would be Nozel and Noelle, but hm .... Fana

Last edited:

Orion

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
The points about Fana are all definitely valid, while Nozel and Noelle are superior fighters, she'll just outlast them. Also, Noelle kinda admitted Fana is stronger last chap So then it comes to Nozel and Noellle, and I have to go Nozel here. We sleep on him too much on the sub, he easily took out Dark Patry, that's the best non-Yami, Mereleona captain feat. I'm sorry Noelle :feelsbadman

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Byakuya Nozel definitely takes one of the votes. I had given the other one to Leopold, who impressed me more specially back at the time of the pre-ts elven invasion, but the comments have me convinced that the vote should go to Fana.

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Nozel and Silva easy.

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I went with Fana over Noelle. Mainly because I think her progression would be interesting. Plus, her nigh immortality will take her far in the tourney.

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Yeah in the end i think imma go with Nozel and Fana in this one :amuse

Shadowlord123

Reaction score
Country
Spain
If we're talking about pre-timeskip, Nozel and Fana should edge barring any surprises IMO.

If we're talking about current versions (let me know if that's the case, I'm assuming it's the first one :XD), then I could probably favour more Noelle over Fana. She already seems to be stage 0 with her Valkyrie Dress and she has the elemental advatage over Fana so she should definitely have her shot at snatching the second place.

As of now, since I'm assuming it's pre-timeskip I'm going to vote for Nozel and Fana.

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Fana definitely has the lead here, while between Nozel and Noelle, I would have to give it to Nozel simply due to more experience. Leopold has crazy endurance, but Fana clearly is superior in that department.

Status
Not open for further replies.