Voting Round 1 - Gyro Zeppeli vs Joichiro Yukihira | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Round 1 Gyro Zeppeli vs Joichiro Yukihira

Who wins?

• Gyro Zeppeli

Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Joichiro Yukihira

Votes: 30 73.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonspeed

The Rampaging Noble
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
He can do more than that, he can gve foodgasms !!! :arf not sure you gyro can give you any foodgasm or any kind of -gasm

Thats the effect of his son cooking, his father is far superior than him so
:

With the power of the Steel Balls and the Spin, you can do anything! :nod Gyro can certainly do things like that, he is well versed in medicine and can control the body in many way with the two things I mentioned.

GrySun

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Japan
Hehe...The one who nominated him would be me!

And I have been preparing for this for days!

So, without further ado,

And Get Ready For...!

Why You Should Vote for Gyro Zeppeli
(Sponsored by the President of the United States) ---->

Well, before we begin please listen to this to get in the mood :cheez

Gyro's Story

To start with, let's talk a bit about this Italian Cowboy's story, shall we? In Steel Ball Run, Gyro Zeppeli is an Italian executioner/doctor from a long line of executioners/doctors who went to America to participate in the Steel Ball Race, a four-month cross-country race that rewards $50,000,000 to whoever wins, ALL for the amnesty of a innocent little boy named Marco, for whom he refused to execute.

(The adorable innocent Marco with his innocent dog)

While racing to checkpoint after checkpoint with younger brother figure Jonathan "Johnny" Joestar, Gyro encounters many villains that help him to grow from your typical cocky and flamboyant Jojo character to a stoic, fortified, and overall well-developed character.

Now If you're voting just for looks, then Gyro's got you covered there :bishie

:zomg

:wtf

:datass

However! If you're also voting for the manliest of manly attributes, then this Italian JoBro has got this in SPADES.

After all, he is a man who has taken on the ideals of True Man's World, a belief that one obtains true freedom through one's own desires and convictions!

Gyro's Personality

As the best Zeppeli (possibly one the best Jojo characters alongside Joseph and Kira), Gyro has both the mentor qualities of Will A. Zeppeli from Phantom Blood (giving Johnny Joestar multiple lessons throughout the race to help him grow physically in order to walk again, as well as mentally by having the strength to rely on yourself), and the brotherly Bro qualities of Caesar (SHIIIZAA) Zeppeli from Battle Tendency, giving him an older brother feel throughout the story. He's intially seems to be an aggressive racer, but really, he is an overall altruistic guy who likes to help people in need. He is also a man who respects nature, his ancestors, and above all, his honor.

However,
That sentimentality and honor of his were the factors that led to his tragic death when he refused to go into the light of President Funny Valentine's stand D4C - Love Train that would stop the bullet wound that was traveling to his heart, because by doing so, he would be letting an innocent someone from another universe die from his wound, and that spit on the face of the whole reason why he's in the race in the first place – to save an innocent life.

He may seem crude and rough around the edges,

Hell, he might even come across as a bit of an asshole at times,

But under all of that, he's a pretty awesome and hilarious dork!

Husbando Qualities :3c
If you vote for Gyro he will do many wonderful husbandly things for you such as:

• Sing beautiful grammy-worthy songs to you every night with his silky smooth voice that will bring you to tears

• Make you laugh with his hilarious jokes

• Oh and Ladies, He can also make you feel better than ever before with his balls ~ :cheez

Final Summation
Even though Gyro might not be initially be on everyone's mind when think of top husbando, he is someone definitely worth opening your mind and giving him a shot!

And yes! We are facing a tough foe right off the bat, as well as plenty of other strong foes based on the lineup in the future!

But if you join this battle, we can make it proud and far! If you let Gryo Zeppeli take the first napkin, you will feel satisfaction unlike anything you've ever felt before!

And unlike in Shokugeki no Soma, this Blonde Italian will defeat Yukihira!

So please, look at this smile and this teddy bear and vote for Gyro– no, Iulius Caesar Zeppeli!

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:Vote for Gyro Zeppeli:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

...shit, that is one good post.

Mods let me change my vote! <_> @Vandred

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind

I wouldn't do that even if I could =3=

You're not allowed to change votes for a reason, you know. I definitely think there's a reason, at least... :headscratch

At any rate, that's on you for voting before having given people a chance to campaign. :mono

MSDRCrownless

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
not sure you gyro can give you any foodgasm or any kind of -gasm

You're not allowed to change votes for a reason, you know. I definitely think there's a reason, at least... :headscratch

At any rate, that's on you for voting before having given people a chance to campaign. :mono

I'm sorry I couldn't save you in time :emocat But with your comment and your heart with Gyro, alongside everyone else, I feel that success is near!

GrySun

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Japan

I thought they let you change if you voted by mistake, though maybe I mixed it up with the CA. Oh well.

I'm sorry I couldn't save you in time :emocat But with your comment and your heart with Gyro, alongside everyone else, I feel that success is near!
You have my vote each round if he makes it past this round.

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
I voted Jouichirou. He's sexy, can cook, has that whole 'cook for the woman you love' thing going for him, and has that badass old man vibe.

Gyro sounds amazing just like the campaign was. I'll probs never get to SBR unless they animate it xD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.