Voting Round 3 - Hana vs. Hanako Koyanagi | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Round 3 Hana vs. Hanako Koyanagi

Who wins?

• Hana

• Hanako Koyanagi

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Hana
Ookami Kodomo no Ame to Yuki
-
Hanako Koyanagi
Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii

Crescent Jinx

Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Hanako is amazing; heard some good stuff about Hana. Waiting for this rounds campaign. Leaning toward Hanako because can identify with her.

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
Oof this one will be hard.
On the left we have a great mother who sacrificed everything to help her children get a good life while they were wolf childrens, after her husband died in an accident, and he's the one who's knowledgeable about the children as he's the same.
And on the right we have an excellent girlfriend, fun and loving.
Her relationship is so human as their fight ( but it's mostly because their get along ) but their also care about each other deeply.
She's a great cosplayer but also a fan a yaoi ( she love to tease her boyfriend by not hiding the book )

Last edited:

MArGi

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
France
So first, let's start with some music. I hope it will bring back some good memories to those who watched Ookami Kodomo :)

Hana fell in love with a wolf-man who had always lived a rather lonely life because he thought his difference would scare people away. But when he eventually decided to show her his true nature, she wasn't scared. She just accepted it because she loved him anyway and she saw no reason to reject him.
You guys might see this trait as quite common, but the thing is there still are many people in this world who are afraid of difference so I think her tolerance and accepting nature have to be highlighted.

From that point on, she did everything she could in order to make him realize that he had finally found a family and a place he could call home.

She never tried to change him, nor did she ever try to force her children to act as humans only. She is just way too benevolent. On the contrary, she did everything she could to provide them with a safe and appropriate environment where they could grow up and decide for themselves whether they wanted to live as wolves or humans. She bought a decaying house in a remote countryside and repaired it completely in order to do that.

It shows just how resourceful and hardworking she is, to the point of reaching exhaustion sometimes.

After her husband died, she was left all alone with two wolf-children despite knowing nothing about how to raise them. So she studied. A lot. She bought books about wolves in order to understand their behavior all the while dealing with the pain of the loss and taking care of two babies.

When she faced financial distress, she still had to find a way to feed her family. So she studied, again. She decided to grow vegetables and never gave up despite failing several times. And she makes sure to teach her values to her kids!

There is so much more I could say about her, Hana is definitely one of my favorite anime characters. She is an ordinary woman indeed but the way she faces life and its challenges is truly inspiring!

So please, vote for Hana ! :^_^

Last edited:

Totinona

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
To begin with I will link to my post in the last voting round here.

WotaKoi is a fun romcom that is about everyday life of working adults that also happens to be otaku's of some kind.
Among the those Hanako is a cosplayer that make her own costumes and cosplays at comic conventions.

The same person!

Her personality is a blend of being professional and playing around as seen when she teases the others. She has had a bit of a cat and dog relationship with Kabakura ever since they both were in the volleyball club in high school. She and Kabakura also sometimes acts like protective parents with Narumi. Needless to say Hanako and Narumi are really good friends that bond over their otaku-ness and love for BL manga.

This is a mess but I hope the people who knows Hanako thinks she's a fun character and is a great 'waifu'. And that the ones who doesn't know her will maybe discover a new manga/anime to check out. :lambirb

vote for hanako

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Yea both great characters... Hanako is the more appealing waifu imo.

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Joker
@Vandred why you're not fair in putting "Vs pictures"?

You gave a gif for Hanako Koyanag displaying lots of pictures

and hana just 1

Vandred

Plan Deviser
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
@Vandred why you're not fair in putting "Vs pictures"?

You gave a gif for Hanako Koyanag displaying lots of pictures

and hana just 1
I put what the nominators provided themselves, like every other round (unless they didn't). Both gifs and regular pics were allowed.

It's the same in the Riza vs. Erza thread, by the way. Just saying. :heh

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
So first, let's start with some music. I hope it will bring back some good memories to those who watched Ookami Kodomo :)

Hana fell in love with a wolf-man who had always lived a rather lonely life because he thought his difference would scare people away. But when he eventually decided to show her his true nature, she wasn't scared. She just accepted it because she loved him anyway and she saw no reason to reject him.
You guys might see this trait as quite common, but the thing is there still are many people in this world who are afraid of difference so I think her tolerance and accepting nature have to be highlighted.

From that point on, she did everything she could in order to make him realize that he had finally found a family and a place he could call home.

She never tried to change him, nor did she ever try to force her children to act as humans only. She is just way too benevolent. On the contrary, she did everything she could to provide them with a safe and appropriate environment where they could grow up and decide for themselves whether they wanted to live as wolves or humans. She bought a decaying house in a remote countryside and repaired it completely in order to do that.

It shows just how resourceful and hardworking she is, to the point of reaching exhaustion sometimes.

After her husband died, she was left all alone with two wolf-children despite knowing nothing about how to raise them. So she studied. A lot. She bought books about wolves in order to understand their behavior all the while dealing with the pain of the loss and taking care of two babies.

When she faced financial distress, she still had to find a way to feed her family. So she studied, again. She decided to grow vegetables and never gave up despite failing several times. And she makes sure to teach her values to her kids!

There is so much more I could say about her, Hana is definitely one of my favorite anime characters. She is an ordinary woman indeed but the way she faces life and its challenges is truly inspiring!

So please, vote for Hana ! :^_^

Your avy makes your campaign even more appealing :fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.