Manhwa - Hardcore Levelling Warrior by Sehoon Kim | Page 7 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Manhwa Hardcore Levelling Warrior by Sehoon Kim

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Great chapter! Ethan flexing even while eating, same behavior as before as well, surprisingly. And he is already the strongest at Lvl 1, but they hinted a weakness as well. Team Yopi will fight soon too, nice! :zomg

That Yandere Nightmare Sora :lmao.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Yopi The Duelist :hip . His ability is pretty cool.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Yopi continues to impress. He has a game breaker card, but he'll probably waste it.

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
I actually think he might be successful against Han. Though I guess that still kinda counts as a waste, since he should be targeting Zero. Or would that be Nightmare Ethan in this case? Not sure anymore

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I actually think he might be successful against Han. Though I guess that still kinda counts as a waste, since he should be targeting Zero. Or would that be Nightmare Ethan in this case? Not sure anymore
Obviously he will fail to defeat Zero but I don't see him defeating Han either because Han has yet to do something really interesting in the series IMO. I can see Kongming sacrificing himself for his leader or something.

Theguy100

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
is the lucid ball the system?

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Kongming turning the tides. Surely Yopi must have a trap card...

These disclaimers are pretty funny, there was nothing really gruesome in this chapter either.

is the lucid ball the system?
I think the system should just be called System :amuse. Lucid Ball is used to gauge someone's power level compared to HCLW.

Theguy100

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
I think the system should just be called System :amuse. Lucid Ball is used to gauge someone's power level compared to HCLW.
Yeah but some guy I’m debating with is saying the lucid ball is literally the a.I. And Is the system of the game.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Yopi did very well. Not sure that challenge is a good thing though. As pathetic as he looks Sam must have at least a very special ability.

Sam is pathetic. He has no amazing skills after all...

Akira came to stop Yopi but, is it really bad to kill Sam even if Yopi is motivated by revenge? Giga has been a problem since S1.

Holt

#1 Ranker
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Yeah, not sure why Akira is bent on stopping Yopi. Maybe he feels he'll lose himself? Yopi is far gone already I'm not sure that even matters at this point.
The fight between Yopi and Sam pretty much went as expected besides the slight mindfuck (which I fell for XD). Gave me the viper vs the mountain vibes (from Game of Thrones). Anyway, I'm glad Yopi won. Would have been pretty annoying if Sam did

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Looks like it's the end for Sam. But his son will replace him. Makes me wonder what Light is doing.

Damn, what a chapter. Yopi and his best fighters died, Nathan was Zero's second in command all this time! And the Team Dark mission continues!

I like that alliance with Light!

Master Swordsman will probably die if no one intervenes?

Dark VS his family... Why would he have trouble fighting them :XD. PLus they are just Nightmares.

The gods can be resurrected? That's interesting. Dark has interesting new moves as well.

The difference in experience... Even nerfed Master Swordsman managed to beat his evil clone twice.

Constant is such an entertaining character. I love how he is used.

A$APBog

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Looks like it's the end for Sam. But his son will replace him. Makes me wonder what Light is doing.

Damn, what a chapter. Yopi and his best fighters died, Nathan was Zero's second in command all this time! And the Team Dark mission continues!

I like that alliance with Light!

Master Swordsman will probably die if no one intervenes?

Dark VS his family... Why would he have trouble fighting them :XD. PLus they are just Nightmares.

The gods can be resurrected? That's interesting. Dark has interesting new moves as well.

The difference in experience... Even nerfed Master Swordsman managed to beat his evil clone twice.

Constant is such an entertaining character. I love how he is used.
Not only that. N.MsM was heavily buffed by a lucky coin. Core was insane

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
HCLW is soooooooo broken :lmao. He and Zero/Armes interacting. The next chapter will be fun for sure!

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I don't always think about her, but Sora really has a great story in this series.

Nightmare Sora finally came through with the Doppelganger hype that NMS didn't live up to.

I wonder if their level of power is dependent on their individuality. It feels like that was stated somewhere before, but I don't remember. And it'd make sense. NSora completely changed how Sora's traits worked and became pretty broken.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Never understood why Taster was considered average considering its potential.

HereNThere

Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Never understood why Taster was considered average considering its potential.
Has it been considered average? It seemed like one of those deals where it's broken once the mechanics of it were understood. The only real flaw is the "gestation period" and the requirement to trigger it.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Has it been considered average? It seemed like one of those deals where it's broken once the mechanics of it were understood. The only real flaw is the "gestation period" and the requirement to trigger it.
I don't remember the details but there were times where Taster was considered average or lackluster by others. Especially compared to her two teammates who have rare Personal Attributes.

HereNThere

Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I don't remember the details but there were times where Taster was considered average or lackluster by others. Especially compared to her two teammates who have rare Personal Attributes.
Hmm, I don't remember that. It was a hidden class wasn't it? If they were judging her, they definitely didn't know the true depths of it. Just like people thought Gambler was a useless class, but HCLW saw the true potential in it.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Now we have Hero Class Sora!

Seeing HCLW fight again makes me so happy :wtf. Awesome battle! I don't get how he suddenly got into this jar though.

LOL, that was so easy. I don't know how to feel about this :XD.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Constant dead... Dark and his friends, Stone, the First Dragons and more. All these guys against HLW alone. He is really something else...

Master Swordsman has been really impressive this whole season.

lemo

Reaction score
Country
India
Just finished binging through this one. Er technically spent last 4+ months on the binge so it was slow haha. I really like the writing and art of HCLW. Thinking of dropping ToG and going with this since this one's way better.

Given how the frenzy of the current arc is approaching the same frenzy at the end of previous, I'd say we're not too far from the end. I wonder if the story will continue and explore more of the real world angel who invented this world through Roy Han, and her kind.

I wonder why we've learned so much about the evil dragon and hsi nights way more than the white dragon.

lemo

Reaction score
Country
India
So i didn't see it coming that Facebook would make this thing real lmao.