Fun Thread - Have Sex, Read Manga or Watch Anime | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Fun Thread Have Sex, Read Manga or Watch Anime

Have Sex, Read Manga or Watch Anime?

• Have Sex

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • Read Manga

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Watch Anime

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I would prefer to read a proverbial 'know it all' educational book. :oh

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
As a self proclaimed anthropologist I will conduct a survey.

CHOOSE ONLY ONE:

Have Sex, Read Manga or Watch Anime?
reading manga and watching anime, I have tried both

'd like to try having sex, as I have never done it before. Curious about what it feels like 🤔

Evil3ye

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum

'd like to try having sex, as I have never done it before. Curious about what it feels like 🤔
What kind of sex didn't you have ka

liductan

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
This game is kinda meh...
Most people I know would say sex lol
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

No relationships or sex? Really?

liductan

Reaction score
Country
United States
I wanna ask why but that might come off noisy? But Out of curiosity lol

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
I wanna ask why but that might come off noisy? But Out of curiosity lol
it's fine. happy to answer :hbunny
putting it under spoiler tags
where should i start?
i am shy, and kinda cynical about it. my MH image is kinky and friendly, but i am just a cold virgin in real life lol. quite funny. indeed i may be kind for most people and i admit i am a closet pervert. hmm i guess i never reached that thought, the thought to seek partner etc. i am an obedient child to my mom. before my uni graduation, she always said dont have a relationship yet, later when you have a job. thought there's some good in her sentences, cuz y'know relationship is not free. i got carried away and agreed to the the point i had a thought i dont want to be bothered, thinking it's a bothersome. our family is a dysfunctional one - the one who is supposed to be called dad is irresponsible and indifferent. he is rich and all, but never provided emotional and spiritual supports (even so, he's pretty much stingy about money). my siblings are currently single too. big sis' last relationship was 8ish years ago. lil bro is single now.
besides, i am a religious person. i am muslim and islam forbids any form of extramarital, illegal affair. although i am also a sinner...
but it's okay! there are many people who struggle harder than me. i will try to be more open to others :^_^
(now you will think i am so broken and twisted)

liductan

Reaction score
Country
United States
where should i start?
i am shy, and kinda cynical about it. my MH image is kinky and friendly, but i am just a cold virgin in real life lol. quite funny. indeed i may be kind for most people and i admit i am a closet pervert. hmm i guess i never reached that thought, the thought to seek partner etc. i am an obedient child to my mom. before my uni graduation, she always said dont have a relationship yet, later when you have a job. thought there's some good in her sentences, cuz y'know relationship is not free. i got carried away and agreed to the the point i had a thought i dont want to be bothered, thinking it's a bothersome. our family is a dysfunctional one - the one who is supposed to be called dad is irresponsible and indifferent. he is rich and all, but never provided emotional and spiritual supports (even so, he's pretty much stingy about money). my siblings are currently single too. big sis' last relationship was 8ish years ago. lil bro is single now.
besides, i am a religious person. i am muslim and islam forbids any form of extramarital, illegal affair. although i am also a sinner...
but it's okay! there are many people who struggle harder than me. i will try to be more open to others :^_^
where should i start?
I actually understand. I work in mental health So I get it. I can relate about never having a relationship, it's not because I'm broken or scared. It's just like you said, I didn't want to bothered. I'm a loner. I prefer my space first. So, I didn't care until last year...Granted I did have some crushes growing up but for the most part I was focused on my education and pursuing goals before a relationship. It was not priority, I didn't see the purpose because most young girls became single mothers and I wanted to avoid it.. My family was also strick too. However, I think I'm read to date now. I'm not shy, I can be at first when I like someone but when I get comfortable, I'm good, overall I am a little bold sometimes. Rarely shy.

However, I'm not a virgin lol
I have been celibate for awhile though..
Don't worry, I don't think you're twisted. You may have somethings you need to work on ..I devoted myself to a self love journey from 21-24. It was great and help me focused and feel whole before wanting to be in a relationship. During that time I built my confidence and destroyed my insecurities.

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
I would prefer to read a proverbial 'know it all' educational book. :oh
Educational book, about what?

why not all? :derp

actually kinda hard to do all 3 at the same time... but I guess you can have sex while watching anime :fan
Exactly. Why choose one, when you can have it all? Although, I would like to add two more options: listening to music and watching series/movie.

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Educational book, about what?

Exactly. Why choose one, when you can have it all? Although, I would like to add two more options: listening to music and watching series/movie.
Sry dont remember the context anymore but if its an education book, yes. Sign me up and throw away the keys!

Darklord#10

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Sex>manga>=anime
I've never had sex tho

where should i start?
Damn I'm also a Muslim to🤭

wojak

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
Sex
if I don’t have to deal with what happens afterwards.
Otherwise…..still sex.