Discussion - Headphones | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Headphones

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
What headphones do you have? What would you recommend?

I have Plantronics, its main downside being USB drive. Broke two of 'em somehow. -_- Current one is from Coca Cola rewards program - 5-in-1 wireless headset. I love my Plantronics, it was wireless though it had some problems.

But main reason for this thread: What cheap and wireless headphone or headset would you recommend? I'm still looking for one.

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
I actually really like the new Apple earphones, whilst there are obviously a lot better and a lot cheaper ones out there as well, they have some really good sound quality to them, the treble is good, and the bass is really good considering the shape and the bass on the old ones, they're a lottt better than the old ones definitely.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Currently I'm using these; Sony MDR-XB300. They've lasted for 2 years and are still amazingly comfortable to wear. I think I want my next heaphone purchase to be wireless. For years I'd wanted Monster Beats just because they were attractive, was not overly in awe of the sound quality, though it is good but there are better out there.

I've seen the design for the Apple earphones hatsu and they look nice, not tried them though so I'll take your word for it.

M3J

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Hmm, lookin for wireless bluetooth headphones. Any good one? The one I got from Coca-Cola has wire if there's no battery, it's kinda annoying.

Ex-Shadow

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
How about Creative's bluetooth headphones.My WP-300 is not the latest one but the sound is very good and it's quite comfortable...

Reactions: M3J

M3J

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Does it have a mic?

Ex-Shadow

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Oh, if you wanna one with mic I have to suggest the WP-350 then. Actually its the same thing with WP-300, but with mic. WP-300 is the non-mic variant

Reactions: M3J