Hendo Lok Sadmadder | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Hendo Lok Sadmadder

Kiibou

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
I couldn’t help it

but to denounce this trash that begged for the immortality gift, one that was rejected by V. Another that was gifted to Enkido. :lmao

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
He must have failed a test and they gave the last contract to Enkidu instead. What's interesting is that Traumerei and Bloodmadder are good friends. Maybe Bloodmadder planned to do something with him.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Welp, in fairness the framing so far is that enkido's immortality applied only when faced by towerborn folk. Meanwhile if we go by how things turned out with grace the implication is that the great warriors can't even kill each other.

Blooming_Lotus

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
He must have failed a test and they gave the last contract to Enkidu instead. What's interesting is that Traumerei and Bloodmadder are good friends. Maybe Bloodmadder planned to do something with him.
Wait does the number of contracts have limit? I don't recall that. Even if it does, can't another admin give him same contract or is 100F admin the only one who can give those contracts. Interestingly, TL says admins gave enkidu contract. So I believe every admin has to honour the pact or sth like that.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Wait does the number of contracts have limit? I don't recall that. Even if it does, can't another admin give him same contract or is 100F admin the only one who can give those contracts. Interestingly, TL says admins gave enkidu contract. So I believe every admin has to honour the pact or sth like that.
We don't know but it wouldn't be strange. That's something I came up with since we know Bloodmadder didn't get complete immortality like his fellow FHs yet Enkidu got one.

One for Zahard and the Great Warriors so 13. Bloodmadder didn't get it and V refused to two were available. Enkidu got one so there is a chance that someone else got the one who was supposed to go to V.

Blooming_Lotus

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
We don't know but it wouldn't be strange. That's something I came up with since we know Bloodmadder didn't get complete immortality like his fellow FHs yet Enkidu got one.

One for Zahard and the Great Warriors so 13. Bloodmadder didn't get it and V refused to two were available. Enkidu got one so there is a chance that someone else got the one who was supposed to go to V.
What if Rei being an anima was the reason why admins accepted the request. Since, admins are kind a divine sea animals too. And he is loved by divine sea animals. Also Enkidu itself is a divine sea animal.

Also Blood madder did get but in a different way. He is immortal now. Isn't he? Evan did say only immortals are king and 10 GFLs

Yelnats

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia

Maybe there is only 11 slots to begin with. There is no statement saying V fail or refuse it. Enkidu's immortality might be a bit different, it might be related to something just like Bloodmadder's immortality.