Discussion - Hendricksen and his scheme | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Hendricksen and his scheme

MiyamotoMusashi

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Marine Headquarters
In chapter 29 we learn that one of the two Great Holy Knights, Hendricksen, has been using a demon´s blood, a dangerous method, to raise a new generation of Holy Knights, and that behind Dreyfus´, the other Great Holy Knight, back. Considering that he is scheming something, what do you think that is? Could chapter 29 and his scheme hint at Hendricksen being the main antagonist of the manga?

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Belgium
His biggest motive behind his scheme: power...

Henricksen wants to take control over Britannia and its kingdoms but he has two hindrances:

1. The seven deadly sins
2. Dreyfus

I guess that Henricksen was the mastermind behind the murder on the Great Holy Knight, Zaratras. It was his plan to frame the seven deadly sins for it. He knew that Dreyfus and his holy knights would punish the seven deadly sins for their "crime". This event is probably one stage of a bigger plan. The focus of the holy knights and the great holy knight is set on the seven deadly sins, giving Henricksen time and allowing him to continue his scheme in the background. I would not be surprised if Henricksen is just a puppet of a greater force (hint given by the mangaka in here). Maybe Zaratras' death itself is a set up ?

ukimix

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Colombia
His biggest motive behind his scheme: power...

Henricksen wants to take control over Britannia and its kingdoms but he has two hindrances:

1. The seven deadly sins
2. Dreyfus

I guess that Henricksen was the mastermind behind the murder on the Great Holy Knight, Zaratras. It was his plan to frame the seven deadly sins for it. He knew that Dreyfus and his holy knights would punish the seven deadly sins for their "crime". This event is probably one stage of a bigger plan. The focus of the holy knights and the great holy knight is set on the seven deadly sins, giving Henricksen time and allowing him to continue his scheme in the background. I would not be surprised if Henricksen is just a puppet of a greater force (hint given by the mangaka in here). Maybe Zaratras' death itself is a set up ?
Yes, same thoughts here. Even more if he just has access to the blood of a Demon from the ancient Demon Clan. How powerful should have been that clan, if just some blood creates that improvement in power? and how powerful should have been his leader? It's quite curious that the Demon were alive 20 years ago, and it seems Hendricksen only found him (but that could also be a lie).

Sure, there should be much more powerful bosses behind him, possibly someone belonging to that clan, and Hendricksen could be only a minion preparing all things to the visit of the major power.

I would like much to see much someone of the Maiden clan... And a flashback about that previous war would be pretty nice to see....

Samui

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Israel
With Hendericksen and his subordinates' true colors revealed to Veronica and Griamor (who is, as I recall, Dreyfus' son), I wonder what it means for the relationship between the two Great Holy Knights. Will Dreyfus try to take action against him? We already have Hauser, who had witnessed Hendericksen's Holy Knights assault innocent people.