Wanted: Writer - hi just looking for somone to make a manga/comic/grapicnovel with! | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Wanted: Writer hi just looking for somone to make a manga/comic/grapicnovel with!

Sadasdasd

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Sunspear
Its bin afew months and people havent bin very helpful or lost interest in a few days...ill probably do something by myself but if some1 really wants to work with me msg me

Last edited:

CptCog

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Hmm, I can't say i'm amazing, but I'd be willing to work with you on something :D

ricksmt

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hey Sadasdasd. I'm an amateur writer. Dark isn't my favorite theme, and I still struggle with putting time in consistently, but I could try coming up with some ideas for you. I'm probably better fit for the occasional review, but I'll do my best.

LiverSpottedHunk

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Guys!

I am very interested in amateur manga. I know it sounds weird, but I have never read a manga in my life. Don't let that put you off, I have watched Attack on Titan, FMA and 3 or 4 other anime on Netflix.

I am teaching myself to draw at the moment, but I am pretty busy and my GF complains about it a lot, (not spending free time with her an what not) so it is not going too fast, but I can give you guys some examples of my work if you want.

I also prefer dark themes and am a story creator at heart, and would love to join you two. Just drop me a email if you guys want me on board: k3vin.p3arc3@gmail.com