Quarterfinal - Holo vs Hinata Hyuuga | Page 4 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Quarterfinal Holo vs Hinata Hyuuga

Who wins?

• Holo

• Hinata Hyuuga

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Casterly Rock
If I recall she can also have a full proper female form I think she likes her hybrid form so she does and keeps it for fun. I believe or thought Holo could transform into a full proper woman. It was never stated in the manga or anime she couldn't transform fully ?
I'm not sure about the possibility of her doing this, but I'm pretty sure she wouldn't do it since she adores her own features, especially her tail a lot.

Juliana

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
You guys saying that Hinata scares you...
But the other girl is Holo... Are you guys into zoophilia?

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
The term your looking for is furry. That's what you call somebody who's into animal people. Catgirls, wolf girls, etc. That's furry land. A very mysterious place...in many ways.

And for Holo I would learn to live there.

amit-monsterman999

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
but holo isn't an animal shes' a goddess to begin with. All she has is a fox/wolf tail and ears but the rest of her entire body is human just like hinata or anything else. If anything I think its holo cosplaying with a tail its definitely not zoophilia your not honeymooning her in wolf form but her human form

Reebi

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Well, hinata with all her character development and personality would amount to necrophilia even at her best.
That deserves my vote :D I'm on this Holo train.

Styx

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
I honestly would hardly call Holo a furry. She's got fox ears and a tail. xD

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Holo is not really a furry, she only has wolf ears and tail. Other than that she is no different from humans.

If I recall she can also have a full proper female form I think she likes her hybrid form so she does and keeps it for fun. I believe or thought Holo could transform into a full proper woman. It was never stated in the manga or anime she couldn't transform fully ?
Her ears and tail stay. She hides them with clothes.

M3J

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Can someone explain how hinata is even here ? How tf did she beat erza ?
FT hate.
Hinata wasn't just a stalker, she was actually there for Naruto when others hated him and at the most important parts of his life. We actually get to see plenty of reasons why she fell in love with him. She may not be strong, but she's a good waifu even before she became a waifu. <3
SHe was not there for Naruto. In fact, she didn't talk to Naruto until during the chuunin exams when Naruto's self-confidence was low before his fight with Neji. Unless I'm mistaken, that was probably the first time they had some sort of important conversation. The only other time she was there for Naruto was when he was about to lose to Pain, and when Neji was killed or something.

I just like her because she liked Naruto for who he was and saw deeper than what he showed, whereas others saw him as an idiot or the fox and hated him.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Holo is not really a furry, she only has wolf ears and tail. Other than that she is no different from humans.

Her ears and tail stay. She hides them with clothes.
She's got a bit more than that...

Don't fight the furry. Embrace the Furry.:D

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
Reaction score
Country
India
If you marry Holo then you will have no problem with money.

Styx

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
FT hate.

SHe was not there for Naruto. In fact, she didn't talk to Naruto until during the chuunin exams when Naruto's self-confidence was low before his fight with Neji. Unless I'm mistaken, that was probably the first time they had some sort of important conversation. The only other time she was there for Naruto was when he was about to lose to Pain, and when Neji was killed or something.

I just like her because she liked Naruto for who he was and saw deeper than what he showed, whereas others saw him as an idiot or the fox and hated him.
Flash backs reveal she was constantly rooting for him. I don't just mean being at his side all of the time. For example, the Chunin Exams early tests she was cheering him on or giving him whatever aid she could muster up to give (the salve etc).

And Naruto's fear and uncommon self-confidence [during the match with Neji] was one of the most important parts of his life and she was there to talk him up, so being there for him from the start (from the shadows too) and sharing in the most down days of his life when no one else was is what makes her "being there" for him even if she wasn't actually by his side like Sakura (who was barely ever nice to him). <3

And yes, her constant respect and adoration from even a young age. She was a waifu even before waifu. :wtf

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
Talking about how much screentime this A char has got is irrelevant imho. So do I have to nominate a main char? Hinata is a supporting char. We are not talking about a 3d human, we are talking about 2d char. A 2d char especially whose role is support doesnt have a complete story in their life, at least what we have seen/read. If a supporting char doesnt have a chance, then poor all those supporting chars out there...

We are not only considering Hinata in the main manga. The rules of this event says "the source doesnt matter. You can nominate a manga char, anime, novel etc as long as it's 2d". We can consider Hinata in The Last movie too.

So far no one is denying that Hinata is a good waifu. It is just Holo is more popular. :)

@Lambu hello Lambu-san. Of course lakhan's post wont convinve you. Holo is your waifu :heh

@Darky her eyes are useful. She has Byakugan, eyes that can see through things. Just imagine when you forget where you put your keys, she can happily help you with her eyes. :)

Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Flash backs reveal she was constantly rooting for him. I don't just mean being at his side all of the time. For example, the Chunin Exams early tests she was cheering him on or giving him whatever aid she could muster up to give (the salve etc).

And Naruto's fear and uncommon self-confidence [during the match with Neji] was one of the most important parts of his life and she was there to talk him up, so being there for him from the start (from the shadows too) and sharing in the most down days of his life when no one else was is what makes her "being there" for him even if she wasn't actually by his side like Sakura (who was barely ever nice to him). <3

And yes, her constant respect and adoration from even a young age. She was a waifu even before waifu. :wtf
The problem is, rooting for Naruto meant nothing to Naruto because he didn't know it. It didn't inspire him or encourage him, not until the talk before the fight against Neji. SHe doesn't have to be at his side all the time, but she didn't have to be quiet all the time either, rooting for him afar.

Sakura started becoming nicer to Naruto and started being there for him until the last arc, though, whereas Hinata didn't really talk to Naruto after that until the fight with Pain.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
She's got a bit more than that...

Don't fight the furry. Embrace the Furry.:D
Yes she can turn into a giant wolf, but her human form is what matters here. If someone does find her wolf form attractive(do you?), it is definitely a furry, but her human form is different.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Yes she can turn into a giant wolf, but her human form is what matters here. If someone does find her wolf form attractive(do you?), it is definitely a furry, but her human form is different.
Furry is defined by an animal character with human characteristics. You can can split hairs about what the definition applies to (see what I did there :cheez)or shed your denial and accept that Holo's tail is cute.

Luca Blight

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Vatican City State
"Erza lost to Hinata because FT hate"

What does that even mean? Hinata has her fair share of haters too as evidenced by the posts in this thread.

Lambu

Reaction score
Country
Spain
I'm not sure about the possibility of her doing this, but I'm pretty sure she wouldn't do it since she adores her own features, especially her tail a lot.
Well, actually she cannot supress her "wolf features", only her daughter can do that because of her "hybrid" condition.

And about the furry talk, yes, she is a furry, very mild stuff but furry anyways. Loving or hating her tail and ears is up to you. :p

Omg that lakhan post, he's pulling out all the stops.
Yes, it seriously made me consider to truly go all out and release my upper hand, Hinata has been a tough entry without making much noise and shouldn't be underestimated :hmm
Should I release the big guns already or wait a little longer and let people decide? This wars dont only mean salt but strategy aswell. :kappa

So far no one is denying that Hinata is a bad waifu. It is just Holo is more popular. :)

@Lambu hello Lambu-san. Of course lakhan's post wont convinve you. Holo is your waifu :heh
Well, half of the posts (or even more) I read that were supporting Hinata said that they voted her because they dont know Holo, if someone is taking advantage of popularity its clearly Hinata :heh

About the second thing, well...

:derp

M3J

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
"Erza lost to Hinata because FT hate"

What does that even mean? Hinata has her fair share of haters too as evidenced by the posts in this thread.
Means more people voted for Hinata because fuck FT, even though Hinata has haters as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.