Voting Round 3 - Holo vs Lucy Heartfilia | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Round 3 Holo vs Lucy Heartfilia

Who wins?

• Holo

• Lucy Heartfilia

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Marine Headquarters

Holo
Spice & Wolf
[TD="auto;vertical-align: bottom;border-width: 0px;font-size: 0!important;"]-[/TD][TD="auto%;border-width: 0px;"]

Lucy Heartfilia
Fairy Tail
[/TD]​

Last edited by a moderator:

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
France
Holo is clearly smarter than FT girls, especially Lucy :pjsalt

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I don't agree with these Fairy Tail bigots with their bizarre grudge against shapely girls. Lucy is great.

But... it's Holo the Wise, man. Holo!

+1 for the Furries.

Last edited:

Takuan

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Well, i was naturally inclined to vote for Lucy because i actually know her whereas i know nothing from Holo. But am i going to vote for Lucy against a girl who eliminated Mira?
HELL NO. That would make very little sense.
So i'm voting Holo there.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
People said that Mira is the best waifu of FT. Holo beat Mira so she is a better waifu than all FT girls.

Crescent Jinx

Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I have 5 reasons why you should vote Lucy

We should have Lucy vs Erza next round which correlates with the manga ending.

The symbolism of that vs just voting for Holo to get stomped by *insert fate series female*

Because for 11 years in this manga's history there has always been the question of Lucy vs Erza. Plus this would be the last opportunity to see an epic salt match between their fans.

Takuan

Reaction score
Country
France
I don't understand the Lucy vs Erza argument. How "for 11 years in this manga's history there has always been the question of Lucy vs Erza" ?
This is genuinely the very first time i hear about this.

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
England
Honestly, I for once, find that the most solid reason that I ever read in the whole waifu war. I mean, it actually does make a lot of sense you know. Like for real guys, if that reason does not convince you to vote for Lucy Heartfilia than there is something really wrong with you.

So do not make such a hasty decision and remember to vote for the deserved one.
Vote for the one with the H and L in her name. The one and the only one:

Holo.

Lambu

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Well, i was naturally inclined to vote for Lucy because i actually know her whereas i know nothing from Holo. But am i going to vote for Lucy against a girl who eliminated Mira?
HELL NO. That would make very little sense.
So i'm voting Holo there.
People said that Mira is the best waifu of FT. Holo beat Mira so she is a better waifu than all FT girls.
Uhhh, I like that reasoning there :3c
That thing of Lucy vs Erza... I just dont understand.

Look, I must say Lucy is good.
She is one of the few female characters of Fairy Tail that hasn't got a one-dimensional personality (its only fair if she shares the main female role with Erza to be honest) and I like(d) her character at least when FT was decent and I read it with some expectations, right now character regression is like an epidemic disease in that series but the good points are still there.

Nevertheless, I still find Holo so much more interesting and captivating than the blonde girl. I've watched the two seasons of the anime and then binge-read the 17 volumes of the series and she is like a never-ending book, she may not know many things about the world where Lawrence earns a living but she knows how it works, her wisdom and occurrences are the spice any man would wish in his life.

Even if the hate for FT benfits me what I really want is people to vote for Holo because its the better choice, oh, and encourage people to know her :blush

Gryffindor

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Despite the Fairy Tail hate train that seems to have enveloped these Waifu Wars, I've been pro-Fairy Tail for the most part, with one exception. That exception is Holo, she gets my vote here without a second thought, no questions asked.

"Sorry Lucy"

Apologies to my FT nakama, but how can I possibly deny this:

Holo's care and affection:

Holo is the waifu who would cheer you up:

Holo is the waifu you'd love to take care of when needed:

Not to mention her cheerfulness and playfulness:

And finally that fierce side that will always protect you:

Plus, I've read the arguments against Holo(age and wolf ears) and this is my reaction:

Weak. Show's how awesome she is.​

With that being said, Lucy is great, but Holo is....well I'll let her explain "I am not so grand, not as a God. I am Holo, and Holo is all that I am." Smart, caring, charming, humorous, beautiful, and strong, so strong that she is able to find happiness in a life seemingly destined for loneliness, that is what she is.

For those undecided, or looking to be convinced, may this be enough for you to support @Lambu and vote for Holo!

Last edited:

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Damn, @Gryffindor, such an amazing post. Your post made me remember a lot of things. These feelings for Holo which grew in me while I was marathoning the series seeing all these sides of her, her interactions with Lawrence, everything...

Holo is just great, she must win this :awe.

Lambu

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Despite the Fairy Tail hate train that seems to have enveloped these Waifu Wars, I've been pro-Fairy Tail for the most part, with one exception. That exception is Holo, she gets my vote here without a second thought, no questions asked.

"Sorry Lucy"

Apologies to my FT nakama, but how can I possibly deny this:

Holo's care and affection:

Holo is the waifu who would cheer you up:

Holo is the waifu you'd love to take care of when needed:

Not to mention her cheerfulness and playfulness:

And finally that fierce side that will always protect you:

Plus, I've read the arguments against Holo(age and fox ears) and this is my reaction:

Weak. Show's how awesome she is.​

With that being said, Lucy is great, but Holo is....well I'll let her explain "I am not so grand, not as a God. I am Holo, and Holo is all that I am." Smart, caring, charming, humorous, beautiful, and strong, so strong that she is able to find happiness in a life seemingly destined for loneliness is what she is.

For those undecided, or looking to be convinced, may this be enough for you to support @Lambu and vote for Holo!

:wtf

I couldn't have made it better man. Holo is the best

Takuan

Reaction score
Country
France
Even if the hate for FT benfits me what I really want is people to vote for Holo because its the better choice, oh, and encourage people to know her :blush
I like THAT reasoning there :3c
Really though, i really like it.

However just aquick note: i noticed several pics of Holo drinking alcohol and apparently drunk, and i must say, those are not the pics i wantto see from a potential Waifu lol this is just me, but i don't like drunkards.
Still voted Holo though

Status
Not open for further replies.