Discussion - Hottest guy/girl in Nnt | Page 9 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Hottest guy/girl in Nnt

Jason-Smithy-The-Cobbler

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
The only decent Elizabeth in the series was Liz. She was the only that stuck out the most out of all the Elizabeths.
I meant more in that she probably died a fiery death in at least one cycle meaning she’s objectively been hot in at least one lifetime

Son Detective Asurei

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I meant more in that she probably died a fiery death in at least one cycle meaning she’s objectively been hot in at least one lifetime
I find that hard to believe when you look at Elizabeth when she's 26 at the end of the series. She still looks virtually the same, meaning her reincarnations would be no different.

Jason-Smithy-The-Cobbler

Reaction score
Country
United States
I find that hard to believe when you look at Elizabeth when she's 26 at the end of the series. She still looks virtually the same, meaning her reincarnations would be no different.
What does that have to do with objectively being hot because she probably died a fiery death?

Son Detective Asurei

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
What does that have to do with objectively being hot because she probably died a fiery death?
Well, she did if you read the manga drafts that Nakaba drew in the volumes, but it happened when she was still a girl.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Well, she did if you read the manga drafts that Nakaba drew in the volumes, but it happened when she was still a girl.
That filler we saw in the third season of the anime comes from Nakaba drafts in the volumes.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Wait, do you mean that she went out epically like a hero or something? My mistake if I did because I interpreted it as dying from fire.

Jason-Smithy-The-Cobbler

Reaction score
Country
United States
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

That filler we saw in the third season of the anime comes from Nakaba drafts in the volumes.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Wait, do you mean that she went out epically like a hero or something? My mistake if I did because I interpreted it as dying from fire.
I still don’t see what this has to do with my original statement. I think you’re looking for something that’s not there

Jason-Smithy-The-Cobbler

Reaction score
Country
United States
Objectively the hottest characters are Mael, Escanor, Sort of Merlin, and probably Elizabeth during one of her lifetimes. Subjectively, it’s Estarossa and Vivienne. This is in no way because they are both crazy and hot
Adding pellegard and gawain to my list of objectively hot and subjectively hot