Fun - How can you remove someone's heart without spilling a single drop of blood? | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Fun How can you remove someone's heart without spilling a single drop of blood?

Gotenkss

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
India
During the battle in Prion Tower, Killua faced Johness the Dissector, a man responsible for the murder of at least 146 people with his bare hands. Killua instantly rips out his heart using his claws/nails, showing it to Johness and destroys it in front of his own eyes.

After that he mentions that, his father Siva Zoldyck could rip out somebody's heart so fast that it would not even bleed.

How can one do this without using Nen. Or his father would do it using Nen?
How much fast it would need to be so it would'nt bleed?

Last edited:

Keirin

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Finland
sheer speed and power? Oh it will bleed eventually, unless killua seals the veins :P

mrsticky005

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
As my cousin used to say

Skill and good looks

Because after all you can't just rip the heart out...you have to look SEXY doing it.

Eat your heart out.

kenosecon

Banned
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Venezuela
... Didn't you guys watch indiana jones? For gods sake... And killua was holding the artery or vein (i'm not a doctor...) so the heart doesn't bleed...

kindredxiuxiu

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
Well, it's an anime/manga series and doesn't have to follow conventional rules. I mean, this is a world where mythical beasts reside, people can train and develop a specific aura to do amazing feats, and there's a family of assassins, a pedoclown, and animorphic board members of an organization.

Even if we're going with conventional science, no matter how quickly Silva does it, there would still be a drop of blood. :P But since this is HxHverse I'm going with the explanation that he's so skilled and quick that he's able to cut off the arteries and veins without spilling blood.

BurnSchulz

Reaction score
Country
Germany
During the battle in Prion Tower, Killua faced Johness the Dissector, a man responsible for the murder of at least 146 people with his bare hands. Killua instantly rips out his heart using his claws/nails, showing it to Johness and destroys it in front of his own eyes.

After that he mentions that, his father Siva Zoldyck could rip out somebody's heart so fast that it would not even bleed.

How can one do this without using Nen. Or his father would do it using Nen?
How much fast it would need to be so it would'nt bleed?

Simple short answer:
Nen!

Prove:

Sternenstaub

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Just go ask Yoshihiro Togashi, I want to know that, too