Discussion - How did Kite come back? (SPOILERS) | Page 4 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion How did Kite come back? (SPOILERS)

lulukaruins

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Sabertooth
But then again his rebirth didn't really explained clearly. Though I'm fine with both options, I wish we could see adult Kite for a little longer. I really like original Kaito :feelsbadman

But I agree that Hisoka's revival was easier to swallow...

Demonspeed

The Rampaging Noble
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Didn't he simply reincarnate like many other characters who got killed by the ants? There is something about his ability but I don't think it's very important.

shionoro

Mangahelper
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Germany
We do not know the complete mechanics yet.

Let's assume Ging told the truth and Kite actually has that ability.

He got Killed by pitou. Pitou used his corpse, too. It is not clear whether pitou fed his brain or parts of his brain to the queen, but i would assume she did in Order for Kite to be reincarnated.

There is a difference with Kite in comparison to the other CA tho. He seemed to actually be born anew. The other CA slowly recollected their memories after their personalities basically stayed the same.
Antkite however was born and at first was very childish, completely unlike the actual kite, and he had his memories from the get go.
That is a difference that is probabyl connected to his ability.

XXGenesis

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Turkmenistan
B.S happened all the time...Unfortunately it happened in HxH...These abilities to revive are such ass pulls * dues machina ...Idk if it was the 1999 anime which I watched before reading the manga.....But I always think about Nen having a limit of human imagination or humans means..Apparently i'm wrong but quite a few feats have happened & i'm like nah that's too OP....

Ex.Kite's Revival ability
Ex.Camilla's Die/Auto-kill/Revive
Ex. Hisoka's plot armour revival.