How did you come across MangaHelpers? | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

How did you come across MangaHelpers?

kyubisharingan

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
yea, like the subject says. I came across MH while looking for a site with Naruto manga. I guess i was kinda impatient, so i thought another site had more Naruto manga. Eventually i search google and BOOM!!!! I found MH. at first i wasnt a member, but then i saw some topic i thought were either cool, or dumb. And this is where i am today :D. been logged on for 5 days, 23 hours and 38 mins. lol

Sticky plzz!!!!!

DemonDays

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
England
Re: How did u come across MANGAHELPERS!?!?!?!?

i was looking for some RAWs one day and i realised that this site gets them the fastest. There was a link to this site from another.
So i joined!

mugen

Reaction score
Country
Mexico

I was kind of impatient on the website I usually got Naruto from so I decided to find a website on Manga and found you MH(manga helpers).That's how I found my favorite website.

Luckas

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Italy

I was in another forum where a translator linked his translation he has posted here. If I remeber correctely i didn't understood immediately how great was this forum, it took me some time.

kiddo7

Reaction score
Country
Austria

I used to get all my naruto and bleach manga and anime from the same site and I was very pleased with it as they always had very early releases. But then they started to get hacked regularly by some person or group, soon after that the site went down never to return again. this forced me to go look for alternative sites to get my "lill sum'n sum'n". eventually I found mangahelpers and after seeing that this is where I was guarantied to get manga scans the fastest I decided to stick around.
And that's all I have to say about that.

zombietoaster

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Sweden

I followed a link on another forum where they talked about how Edited Mangas usualy dont work unless your in a group :p

glasskatana

Reaction score
Country
United States

Mine is quite simple. Do you remember that week where two chapters of Naruto were released, one was the regular one and the other one was leaked, at least I think that's how it worked, I may be getting confused...

Anyway, I was searching for a possible reason as to why that had happened and during my journey through the net I found this site. At one point, I saw a post that I just had to asnwer, I forget what it was now, and I became a member.

Ayah

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Philippines

Through NF :p

九尾写輪眼 said:
Sticky plzz!!!!!
I don't think it warrants a sticky YET, but we'll see ;)

njt stickied it.

white silver

Reaction score
Country
Hong Kong

Like many other Manga Readers around, we always go to one usual source and that would be "Naruto Manga Returns". But after awhile, the uploads on that site have lots of delays. This led me to find other "alternative" sites. I kept searching Google and I came across MH, however I did NOT notice the download link from the Announcements so I left it and impatiently waited for the "Naruto Manga Returns" version. Don't get me wrong, NMR is quite a reliable site sometimes. So anyways.

2 months later (March) I stumbled on this website again THIS time noticing the links from above. Naruto chapter XXX Scanslated???? Wow, it's not even released in Naruto Manga returns. I signed up as "kunai jutsu" and downloaded the files. It was then that I was introduced to One Piece and Bleach (since they always appear at the Announcements).

I used to post everyday at "leafninja.com", but then I found out the MH has a diverse array of topics and threads to discuss so I got hooked up and got "addicted" to posting! Well, I'm glad that I did.

briofreez

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines

I usually get my manga on naruto f*ns. However, I think there was a time when they had a delay in release. I found a link pointing to this site, and immediately bookmarked it in my firefox. I found the site and community here to my liking so I sticked with it. I have been logged on for 3 days, 3 hours and 3 minutes. :smile-big

njt

Last Boss ♪~( ̄。 ̄)
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Japan

oh! I like this... I'm always interested in how people find MH :D So *sticked*

white silver

Reaction score
Country
Hong Kong

:offtopic GOT......MY.....PIP BACK!!!

Congrats! :D ~ Ayah

ibra87

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Germany

It started with me downloading Naruto from Narutofan (site, not forum), but one day they didn’t have the chapter by thursday >_> I went to the forum and got lost quickly so I used google. I found mangahelpers and found out that they had the manga so I downloaded it and forgot about it.

Next week the same thing happened. I searched for Mangahelpers and found it after about 30 mins of search and bookmarked it =) Then it was because of Ryka that I got addicted to MH (Raruto).

Lyra Belaqua

Manga Editor
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Lithuania

at first I was getting "Naruto" chaps every week from narutofan. Once I found "Naruto NG" on DA. Then I googled for it from boredom.. Found "Naruto NG" FC on narutofan forums. There was a link in the first post into MH "Naruto NG" section. I allways register everywhere (from boredom) so I registered.. After noticing that chapters here show up sooner than in narutofan I started getting them from here.. Got addicted then found the Fun Forum XD

registered 14-06-2006, 19:05:20
online for more than 50 days XD

siegfried

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Turkey

After I became uptodate with Naruto,I started to look for when the new chapters comes out.Someone in a forum said raw chapter comes out in thursday and when I asked how to find it. He directed me to mangehelpers. I registered here and after that it became a custom for me to check here everyday.

JoJoJO

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Jamaica

I was looking for one piece manga on google and click on this site by mistake :p , and never left since. :smile-big

white silver

Reaction score
Country
Hong Kong

MaxxMaxx said:
I was looking for one piece manga on google and click on this site by mistake :p , and never left since. :smile-big
And it was the "best" mistake you've ever done!!

mozetsu

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score

i used to frequent NF for naruto Edited Mangas till one day the subforum moved and clicking it brought me to mangahelpers..

i was like dammit why do they ned a whole forum for it!

clearly i was wrong =)

ILUVATAR

Reaction score
Country
Greece

it's all Anax's fault :D he made me join this site.
i was just starting enjoy mangas and i was searching for some sites for easy download.......when he gave me a link. and here i am :D

Tamerlane

=D
Reaction score
Country
United States

This is a fun thread. ^____________^

Like many of the people here I was getting the Naruto manga from another site and started really getting annoyed at how long it was taking to get the releases there. I saw that someone had posted a link to MH so I went to check it out and happily found that this was the fastest place to get everything. So here I am, still posting and enjoying all the great manga.

:hbunny