Theory - How do you conceive the last battle? | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Theory How do you conceive the last battle?

Char

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
So, I created this topic because I think it could be interesting and it could lead to some discussion.

As you know, pretty much any shounen has a final battle, and FT is not an exception. I think it's rather clear that we're going to get an all out battle at the climax, and the good guys are going to win (amost 100% sure).

How do you think it's going to go? Think of the following:

- If Zeref dies, so does Natsu (seemingly), who is the protagonist. Is, then, Zeref going to die and consequently Natsu as well? Is Zeref going to die, but without Natsu dying because they found a way? Is Zeref's curse going to be rendered inactive and die/live for a few years as a good guy?

- Who is going to kill Acnologia, or who is Acnologia going to kill?

- Who, on the "good side", is going to fight? (All of the members of Fairy Tail against Zeref & Acnologia in a 3 way battle? FT + all other well-known Ishgar guilds vs the two of them? Ishgar + Alvarez vs Acnologia, and then Ishgar vs Alvarez?)

- What do you think E.N.D. will do? What's his role? Is he still good after awakening? Is he going to still be Natsu, but more powerful or with different personality traits?

- Do you think there's going to be another arc after this one, or even a twist in which a new enemy appears (in much the way Kaguya did)? Ankersham, maybe?

- Do you think there's going to be a twist at all? (someone unexpectedly dying, becoming the bad guy, being a double spy, etc.)

- What role do you think Fairy Heart is going to play? (i.e. is Mavis going to become alive again and spam etherions to everyone? is Mavis going to boost the power of all the Ishgar members in some way?) And what do you think Zeref wants to do with Fairy Heart (kill himself, kill Acnologia, both, both + erradicate human beings, etc.)

Let's discuss!!!

GokuSSJG

Banned
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Croatia
I expect END to have with his own arc. END vs Gray, something like Civil War which Mashima already drew.

last battle should be Dragon Slayers vs Acnologia with Natsu having the final blow.