How to find manga cleaning job? | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

How to find manga cleaning job?

Holuses

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Finland
I've been working in photoshop for quite some time and have recently become interested in a new topic for me, wich is manga cleaning.
And now i try to find any place where i can try myself working as manga cleaner. Where i can find such places?

iDarkes

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Azerbaijan
I've been working in photoshop for quite some time and have recently become interested in a new topic for me, wich is manga cleaning.
And now i try to find any place where i can try myself working as manga cleaner. Where i can find such places?
Hi, you can join my translation team and start cleaning, You will receive good benefits in the future. To contact, send a message to my Telegram ID
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Hi, you can join my translation team and start cleaning, You will receive good benefits in the future. To contact, send a message to my Telegram ID: @iDarkes