Question - How to upload scans? | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Question How to upload scans?

koishii

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
India
Um.....hello
I want to get a manga translated nd I can provide the scans but I'm finding this site very confusing. :darn
I've got scans which I'd lyk to upload but I don't know how to do so. I'm being asked for extensions nd how can I put all the scans into one chapter? I just don't get it.
Once I do get the scans up, how can I find a translator for the manga?
Plz help. I wud really appreciate it.:D

Ju-da-su

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Thailand
Copied from this thread:

* To upload a file, go to http://mangahelpers.com/downloads/add-file/
Download Manga > Upload RAW or
Download Manga > Upload Edited Manga
* Select the name of the manga. If the manga does not exist, you can click the "Add it" link to add it to the database, but please browse or search for the manga first to make sure that it doesn't exist under a slightly different name.
* Choose the language. If you select "Japanese" you'll be prompted to input a resolution quality for the raw. If you select a different language, you'll be asked to choose a MH-registered translator and Edited Manga group.
* Upload a file to provide an MH-DDL link and read-online (RO) version. Or input an optional external URL to the file.
* Fill in the rest of the fields as indicated.
* Click "Submit" and... voilà! The chapter appears immediately on the downloads pages. The read-online version may take a few minutes to process, however.
Usually, the translators of the series will be shown on the manga database page of the manga you're looking at. Like, for example, you want to see who's the translator for One Piece, go to the One Piece page and there should be a whole list of which translators are already on the job for that series.

Otherwise, if the page for your manga doesn't have any translators listed in it, the translators are no longer active or it's the new manga to the database and you want some translators to work on it, you can always go to the recruitment forum and give it a try by posting a thread asking about it in case some translators might be interested in the manga you want translated.

cocojambo2

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Italy
hello, the link to upload raw does not work, it gives me the 401 error, how can i add raws of the manga dash! yonkuro? thank you

Pat

Lost and Found
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
hello, the link to upload raw does not work, it gives me the 401 error, how can i add raws of the manga dash! yonkuro? thank you
We currently don't host raws of licensed manga, members can't upload it.