Anime - Hunter x Hunter (2011) OST Fan Club | Page 10 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Anime Hunter x Hunter (2011) OST Fan Club

Demonspeed

The Rampaging Noble
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Thank you!!!

Edit: Question, I'm listening to the Hisoka OST right now, and its called : "Kyousou Requiem" and the person singing the song sounds EXAAAACTLY like Hisoka! Does anyone know if thats the same voice actor singing this song? I mean seriously, it sounds identical o_o.... pretty freaking cool!
The VAs are the one singing the character songs so yes, it's him.

Zoro Zoldyck

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Iraq
Was Hisoka's song used at all? Or is it just like Machi and Chrollo's?

mousiehamster

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Hong Kong
A question for y'all

When Hunter x Hunter was first starting off with this anime one of the biggest criticisms was that the music was too "cheery and bombastic."
But now it's been a while since the days we heard "World of Adventure" at every turn. The music has changed just about as much as the story has.
For those who weren't immediately fans of the soundtrack but over time grew to like or even love it what are your thoughts NOW
on some of the older tracks or how do older episodes stack up musically? Has HxH improved musically or have we grown more accustomed
to this adaptations sense of style? Also not to cause too much of a flame war but at this point how do the soundtracks of the 2011
series compare to the 1999 and OVA soundtracks? The 1999 OST had some memorable tracks like Kurapika's theme "Konpaku No Elegie"
so how does 2011 tracks like "Chain Bastard" compare to you as far as iconic-ness goes? Personally I think tracks like
"The Assassin Family's Estate" are some of the most iconic anime sound tracks of all time. It's kinda hard to NOT think
when that music is playing "ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh shit the Zoldycks are here!"

anyhow I like to hear your thoughts and please keep it civil!
I think the 2011 OST is actually pretty good. The only problem is that the anime director is really, really trigger happy with the BGM but this isn't the right way to use the OST - the pieces are, in my view, fairly context specific but the director is happy to have them blasting in every generic situation imaginable and he, or she, likes to lead with the OST at the beginning of episodes too, contributing to the repetitiveness. The soundtrack is also frequently misapplied to scenes resulting in conflicting aural and narrative portrayals. A more judicious use of the soundtrack would have produced far more favorable results and prevented the 2011 OST from being maligned to the extent it has been.

Grotchel

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
Anyone knows the ost in episode 116, min 4:45? when gon confronts pitou? plz

KiruaZoldyck

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Hello, I want to know if someone has the instrumental of Killua's "Tell me".

I've looked a lot for it on Google, even in japanese (using translator...) but I had no luck.

Thanks in advanced :) .

Demonspeed

The Rampaging Noble
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Hello, I want to know if someone has the instrumental of Killua's "Tell me".

I've looked a lot for it on Google, even in japanese (using translator...) but I had no luck.

Thanks in advanced :) .
Not out I think, I never found it too.

KiruaZoldyck

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Not out I think, I never found it too.
:( I've tried even to remove the vocals with several programs but the audio quality is messed up, should I request the music directly to MAD House? :x

Riyuki

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Yeah I was looking for the instrumental version too... its so good.

donjack

Reaction score
Country
Algeria
please what is the songs in greed island (kind of violin song irish or celtic ) when it's in all this episodes 60 61 65 68 67 66 when bisquis fought binolt or asked gon and kilua to use the gyo to win the card for the first time

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

please what is the songs in greed island (kind of violin song irish or celtic ) when it's in all this episodes 60 61 65 68 67 66 when bisquis fought binolt or asked gon and kilua to use the gyo to win the card for the first time ...

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
please what is the songs in greed island (kind of violin song irish or celtic ) when it's in all this episodes 60 61 65 68 67 66 when bisquis fought binolt or asked gon and kilua to use the gyo to win the card for the first time

This one, Bisky theme from 10.46 to 11.45 ? AFAIK, it's still unreleased. :)

Demonspeed

The Rampaging Noble
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France

bungeegum

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
guys do you know the name of ost played in episode 87's begining scene -when netero starts talking-

Demonspeed

The Rampaging Noble
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Episode 87 when Netero speaks huh? This one?

EDIT: Erin must be right, I watched Episode 88 instead.

Last edited:

bungeegum

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
thank youuuuu you saved me :D

DarkLordVerjal

Reaction score
Country
United States
Does anyone still have a working link for OST 3? I have ost 1 and 2, plus both movie ost, but everywhere I look OST3 can't be downloaded; and ripping it from youtube will ruin the quality so I'd prefer to avoid that route.

Applier

Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Hello!

I LOVE the OST Volume 3! But I can't find a download link for it anywhere, and the youtube versions have crappy quality :(

If anyone has a working link to an .img file or FLAC files for the OST Vol. 3, I'd really appreciate it if they'd post them here.

Mikkel1210

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Looking for a certain HxH soundtrack

Heya folks. In the past couple of days i've found myself searching for a certain soundtrack from Hunter x Hunter. However, niether youtube nor the official Hunter x Hunter page have been able to help me. I take it you guys are awesome at remembering so here goes: In episode 71 (2011 ofc) Gon, Killua and Hisoka is in a volleyballfight against Razor (Razer, w/e) and after Gon's two first Jajanken's are defended against he fires off a third one surrounding himself in a yellow/Goldish aura. He then shortly speaks with Killua who tells him to go all in or Killua will bash his head. At that moment a soundtrack starts playing. What is the name of said soundtrack? If you're lazy and cba to find it I've attached a link to a video on youtube (https://youtu.be/OKiomd0vhHA?t=2m38s)
It starts at the point where the soundtrack begins. Thanks for help in advance! :)