Art - Hunter X Hunter AMV Thread | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Art Hunter X Hunter AMV Thread

mrsticky005

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
MMV I've made that encompasses basically the whole series minus the Chimera Ant stuff*

*I wanted to add it in but it would of been too crammed I think. Likely will make a Chimera Ant video sometime later.

Made in Windows Movie Maker.

Last edited by a moderator:

GalekC

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
MMV I've made that encompasses basically the whole series minus the Chimera Ant stuff*

*I wanted to add it in but it would of been too crammed I think. Likely will make a Chimera Ant video sometime later.

Made in Windows Movie Maker.

Holy God...that was brilliantly WILD. How in the world did you pull that off with MovieMaker!?
Also, how long did it take?

kindredxiuxiu

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
Nice work! It was spot on with the music and flowed nicely. I'd imagine it took a while digging up the manga scans and everything, yeah?

mrsticky005

Reaction score
Country
United States
Holy God...that was brilliantly WILD. How in the world did you pull that off with MovieMaker!?
Also, how long did it take?
Several months. I've been working on it ever since even before my "hiatus" here though a lot of that time wasn't actually spent working on it.

It's difficult to wager how many man-hours it took. But I'll throw out an estimate of about 100 hours.

It's all about timing. The effects aren't really that advanced if you noticed. Though it be nice to have more effects to work with.

Yuyunarutoballz

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Would you guys mind putting your AMVs in a spoiler tag? So many videos on one page slows down my internet and makes my webpage freeze and crash.. Especially when y'all quote the same vids over and over. Just a suggestion. I can't even watch them because this page moves so slow :(

Your wish has been granted! -xiuxiu

mrsticky005

Reaction score
Country
United States
Would you guys mind putting your AMVs in a spoiler tag? So many videos on one page slows down my internet and makes my webpage freeze and crash.. Especially when y'all quote the same vids over and over. Just a suggestion. I can't even watch them because this page moves so slow :(

Your wish has been granted! -xiuxiu
Zorry I didn't think about that. I'll remember it next time I make an HxH mmv.