Hangout - Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread [02] | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Hangout Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread [02]

REN KOUEN

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Is there any way to meet Togashi? And does he speak English? I'm such a huge and honored fan on his... the one day I leave the US for the first time I would like to meet him. I don't want pictures or an autograph.. I simply want to shake his hand and tell him that his masterful work is uncanny and it's truly an honor to meet him. My first anime was Pokemon when I was like 8 years old.. I'm 26 now. I've seen pretty much everything and have read a lot of manga, but seriously nothing even holds a candle to YYH and HxH. I can't believe he created both of these series... it's just unreal how damn good he is.

Sorry for the long post, but this guy seriously deserves much praise . He takes a lot of breaks, but that's a hell of a lot better than never taking one and putting out garbage. I'm at work now but I can't wait til I get home and see this new episode!!!
Im sure there are events like jump-fiesta and comic-cons in japan and maybe even globally where magakas like togashi would have autograph booths set up, i doubt you would have time to speak with him too much, and he probably knows some english, and could even be fluent

but i dont know who you would ask to find out for sure

mrsticky005

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States

Nii

First Shield
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Germany
There's actually a little bit more to it. Abiru-san left a message with those pics:

"Through Twitter, I found out there are a lot of fans with strong love for HxH all over the world. Then, I learned the happiness to draw, not only for myself, but for someone. With all my gratitude for that, I drew the frames for this episode.

「コノヒ×ト×コノシュンカン」
(THIS DAY×AND×THIS MOMENT)

お楽しみに。
Hope you enjoy it."

Awwww :wtf

Netero

Reaction score
Country
United States

Nii

First Shield
Reaction score
Country
Germany
In that regard I can't help but share two amazing AMV's of the Chimera Ant arc! :zomg

---------- Post added at 02:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 AM ----------

After watching that second AMV I realized (again) that Megumi Han's voice acting is godlike

Last edited by a moderator:

Rezard

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Switzerland
Juste sharing my second amv, this one kinda toke me a lots of works. Mostly focused on pitou/meruem . (attn > not for gon fanboy sorry)
This is not perfect and i din't used an overused song. (music is from umineko visual novel opening)

ProGoddess

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Water Tribe
Juste sharing my second amv, this one kinda toke me a lots of works. Mostly focused on pitou/meruem . (attn > not for gon fanboy sorry)
This is not perfect and i din't used an overused song. (music is from umineko visual novel opening)
Nice caption of the various clips, very epic! Good choice of music as well. Really enjoy watching it. :)

The Invertroid

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
The people on this forum say Togashi is working on a "special project." Has there actually been any official word of this, or are they just spreading unfounded rumors?

zzigg

Reaction score
Country
The Wall

a two page summary written by togashi's editor -Onodera- on what happened in the past few chapters
also he said there'd be a top 3 guarantee worthy things to happen in dark c arc .

Demonspeed

The Rampaging Noble
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
a two page summary written by togashi's editor -Onodera- on what happened in the past few chapters
also he said there'd be a top 3 guarantee worthy things to happen in dark c arc .
I like how they put a Kanzai pic :XD.

So, his editor will summarize the info dump of the 5 chapters and tell us about 3 future events?

Is it the special project?

Pokkle

Reaction score
Country
Belgium
The summarize is already done. By top 3, he means jump top 3?

Demon Mark

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Has anyone translated the entire thing yet?

Txapeldun

Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
Has anyone translated the entire thing yet?
It has been translated to chinese. I haven't found the raws yet. Did anybody find them?

Rezard

Reaction score
Country
Switzerland
I've been making random Pitou images today. Original source is thoses card images with horrible resolution or whatever..
Picture size is very big (and still i reduced thems a lot for the web) . I just did a thumbails with the links.