Art - Hunter x Hunter Volume Covers | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Art Hunter x Hunter Volume Covers

steadynco

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Australia
On a side note,considering that he had 30 chapters out before going into this current hiatus which is enough for 3 volumes.Why did it take that long for the tankabon to come out? His art were only a bit sketch towards the last 10 chapters or so.He don't really need to redraw them.
It's a way to extend publicity and keep the interest circulating. Imagine if J.K. Rowling released all her Harry Potter books at once, I don't think she'd quite have the fan base she has now (since the books would be old and less attractive for the younger kids) and also each book would be appreciated less.

I think I would rather the HXH volumes released several months apart than all at once, just to keep my interest going (although I've never given up on HXH, the ant arc hiatuses really tested my patience).

Popo

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Can anyone post the alternate covers to the Hunter x Hunter Treasure Compilations? I'm talking about these:

TheAmericandream

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Oh yea these are amazing. I've seen glimpses of the Yorknew and Heaven's Arena covers and they're gorgeous. Just really neat little Togashi doodles. If there are other high quality scans I'd also appreciate seeing those.

majinjeb

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Can anyone post the alternate covers to the Hunter x Hunter Treasure Compilations? I'm talking about these:
I have the first 3 compilation books that come with these. I can take pictures of them, but they will in no way be of high quality.

I'm posting the pictures in the Hunter x Hunter Figures/Collections/Merchandise thread.

Last edited:

fanatik

Reaction score
Country
United Nations
Can anyone post the alternate covers to the Hunter x Hunter Treasure Compilations?
All 6 of them now

I'll scan the 6th one when my copy of the final volume finally arrives (it's still on its way:( Also, I wish they did soushuu volumes for Chimera ants arc cause these editions are incredibly handy)

Last edited:

chei

Reaction score
Country
United States
The first 5 of them, quickly scanned

I'll scan the 6th one when my copy of the final volume finally arrives (it's still on its way:( Also, I wish they did soushuu volumes for Chimera ants arc cause these editions are incredibly handy)
Wow these are so nice, I wished these are the real covers. Thank you for scanning them.
Tonpa is featured lol! I can't wait to see Killua's.

Add: The colors used on Hisoka's cover is the same as his face paint in the new anime (the Heaven's Arena arc )

Last edited:

Crude

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Portugal
What I really like about these covers is that they're so retro :XD

Akia999

Reaction score
Country
Malaysia
The first 5 of them, quickly scanned

When was the fifth one release? I noticed that they use the "spider man " picture of hisoka which was quite a recent image.

Fox666

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
It also has Leorio's nem ability revealed in the second one.

fanatik

Reaction score
Country
United Nations
When was the fifth one release? I noticed that they use the "spider man " picture of hisoka which was quite a recent image.
It was released a little over a month ago (4/13 to be exact). As I mentioned somewhere earlier, these editions think nothing of spoilering a lot of stuff from the latest arcs. Vol.1, for example, spoils the existence of the Zodiac, including Ging, and Pariston as the vice-chairman of the Hunter Association, vol.2 has a pic of Gon-san in the section about the influence of restrictions and oaths on your nen, there's also a section on Jonenshi (nen-erasers) where you could see the pic of that lady exorcist from the Hunter Association that was brought in in hopes of saving Gon's life when he was dying at the hospital as the aftermath of becoming Gon-san, and so on. All that info, actually, is interesting and a lot of fun, but first time readers risk getting majorly spoiled right from the start.

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Seem as the collectos edition. Someone know where I can buy them online? I'm quite interested in them.

fanatik

Reaction score
Country
United Nations
^Well, yeah, it's a sort of limited edition, and most online shops run out of them rather fast. Out of the places I know/use only amazon.co.jp seems to still have all 6 of them in stock. Others have run out the first 4 volumes, and only a couple of the latest volumes (that's Greed Island arc) are still available. Oh, and kinokuniya still seems to have the very first volume (http://bookweb.kinokuniya.co.jp/htm/4081110395.html)

---------- Post added June 12, 2012 at 11:12 PM ---------- Previous post was May 25, 2012 at 11:38 AM ----------

the last cover from soushuu edition vol.6

Last edited:

kindredxiuxiu

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
Those are awesome! I really like #0. I wonder what #32 is going to look like.

Crude

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Dat volume cover :wtf

Kazna

Reaction score
Country
Vietnam
This is the first Hxh cover that has character dolls am I right? I remember there's a pic with the 4 main character dolls but it's not a volume cover.
And this one, ahhh, I'm satisfied :hee

Last edited: