Info - Husbando Wars 2017 - Award Ceremony | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Info Husbando Wars 2017 - Award Ceremony

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany

Ladies and gentleman,

again it's been roughly six weeks (and still 2017) since we started our second Husbando War.
There have been many wonderful fights with some surprises left and right and even more importantly, there has been a lot of salt.

Clearly, your beloved Husbandos deserve this stage and not me or the rest of the staff. Hence I will keep this short yet again.

Nevertheless I wanna thank all of you who made this event possible.
Especially you who is just reading this post. You made this event enjoyable and fun and without you, we would never have turned this into the living salt hell of envy and hatred we all love so much.

Let's get started, shall we?

Marian Cross
D.Gray-Man

Congratulations!
:confetti
Kogami Shinya
Psycho Pass

Congratulations!
:confetti :confetti
Son Hak
Akatsuki no Yona

Congratulations!
:confetti :confetti :confetti

That's it for the MangaHelpers Husbando Wars 2017. I hope that we will see you all again next time, to shower this forum with salt once more.
* bows *

Did you like the event? Please share your opinion about it!

PS: Look forward to our next events.
~Sky

M3J

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
HA, Marian lost

Elusia

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
There's actually few salts here and there... but nevertheless, it was an awesome event to be a part in.

Firstly, congratulations to @Farfalla for winning and congrats to our second and third place @Lambu and @Erinyes. @Zirconium, you did a great job as well.

Thanks to all participants who joined in and have fun campaigning for their husbandos!

And lastly, special thanks to the staff for hosting this event!

I had tons of fun campaigning for Takashi Natsume and here's hoping for more in wars like these! :occa

:kissbunny :kissbunny :kissbunny
Thank you all for this event.​

Last edited:

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Huge thxs to the staff for the HW organization and to everyone who joined the fun, it was great and fun event as usual
Congrats to the winners ! :zomg Also congrats everyone for the impressive campaigns !

Huge thxs to everyone who supported my nominee, you are all awesome !! ♥

See you next war, Marian will win no matter what !!!! :hmph

Oh also , a famous person said once "For trust not him that hath once broken faith (Henry VI, Shakespeare) "

I will remember all the betrayals

Support Marian next War onegai !!! ♥

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
HA, Marian lost
oh my, such a hater.... :arf

Yare yare !

Xadyu

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Cocos Islands
I did more secret campaigning for Farfalla than for my own nomination. :lmao

I'm sorry for everything I have done and said. You know who you guys are. But it was all worth it, was it not? :3c

Gratz Lala! :derp

Lambu

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Oh, given the odds I expected Kogami to be stomped but he did quite well. :p
I guess I'll get used to be the runner-up in these events :lmao :lmao

:emocat

Anyway :x3

My Congratulations to @Farfalla for winning!! :gent
Son Hak was just too good, he deserves the Best Husbando title and even more with that great campaigning from you. Bravo!!! :confetti

Also my congratulations to @Erinyes for the 3rd place, she was definitely the most passionate in the whole event, Marian would be proud of you. :vbunny

I also want to mention all the nominators for their dedication and effort they made through their matches, it was great to read all the campaigns and discover new characters and series in the process, I am grateful for all that work guys. :amuse

Finally, Thanks to @Sky for organizing the event and to everyone that followed and voted in it, my special thanks go to everyone that supported Kogami and made him reach the very end. :awe

Maybe not as much salt and triggering as in the Waifu edition, but I enjoyed the event a lot!
Until the next one. ;)

Last edited:

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Wow no surprise there

Congrats @Farfalla .You really deserved this win.

Sorry @Lambu you did well.

And you too @Erinyes and @Zirconium

And one more time i thank all of you who supported me in Lelouch.

That being said there was very little salt.Only Xaydu provided some.

So the question is when will next Waifu Wars come.

Last edited:

Reebi

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Yey! I appove of the top 3. They are all handsome studs who will protect their waifus with a little rebellious attitude. :redface

I'm going to peel myself off the floor now :D

Shobu_Yoruichi

Reaction score
Country
Chile
Oh! This ended, and the winner is Son Hak... who?
Foshfar, congrats.

I would like to show my respects to @Zirconium too! To me, best campaign in all rounds, never voted for Kaito xD but i thought: "Oi! That's how you support someone blindfolded, i like that!"

This event helped me to understand two things,
1) You guys don't know too much about epicness Dx
2) The PoT Fandom is powerful D:

Greets to everybody :dancin

Reebi

Reaction score
Country
Canada
My scoring was mostly right. :D
Son Hak

Eyes/Face: 10.5/15
Charisma / Personality: 8/10
Hair: 8.5/10
Muscles: 9/10
Husband Material: 5/5

Kogami
Eyes/Face: 13/15
Hair: 8/10
Muscles: 9/10
Husband Material: 3.5/5

Kaito
Eyes/Face: 8/15
Hair: 7/10
Muscles: 6/10
Husband Material: 2/5

Marion

Eyes/face: 10/15
Hair: 8/10
Muscles: 8/10
Husband Material: 3/5

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
I like how you sign your name in your post just in case we'd get confused by the unexpected loli avatar right '-'
:-_- estas muerto...

Thanks Sky for the event! Those are fun and are becoming more common^^ It's funny how you're always behind the clashing events, the War Master.
Thx Van, Zasz and Ahmado for helping out as well^^

Thx, Magu for the materials you provided me! Even the things that would have interested Reebi more lmao, if people only knew the perv you are...

Gratz, Zirc! You got so far with a non sexy-type in the middle of all this steam... Great work^^ (I should have read more of your materials, I love reading your stuff).

Gratz, Erin-chi! You gave me such a hard time ç.ç I agree with Lambu, you're for sure the most passionate one around here, glad you ended up in the podium^^

Gratz, Lambito! Now I can say it (since I didn't want to risk going for a self sabotage ç.ç) but you had me super worried for days :emocat Kogami is indeed very sexy and appealing and every time you guys would spam pics I was like "oh boy, why ç_ç" Idk Psycho-Pass, but he looks like a very interesting character as well, like all the picks you bring into these competitions. You always show up with things that some people adore but that get little recognition out there, and you end up introducing great stuff to others by doing so. No wonder people love your taste and trust your calls.

And finally, thx guys for the support *-* I was very comfortable with my nominations this time, 'cause Ik Hak is amazing and ANY is more known than my underdogs :emocat (Kuchiha from Amatsuki and Nana). I appreciate the ones that helped me out promoting Hak (kudos to Gry and Xad), specially in the first round against Lelouch, when there were more, and then later on against Marian and Kogami, which were complicated matches. My fav match was still against Saeki, engaging with Holy was freaking interesting from my PoV and I got to know her better (and the universe my bf is addicted to lmao).

I honestly hope people use this to check on ANY^^ It's worth the ride. Fun characters and interesting plot, a good call for casual times when you wanna chill, imo. It's also nice to see a shoujo promoted here (although ANY has a lot of shonen elements), it's not my cup of tea, but I'm all in for diversity o/

One last time here, pardon my french, and thx for the compliments about my campaigns, those took too many hours of my life xD so I'm glad people enjoyed it.
This is a gift for all '-' So you can bring Hak into your homes! (and do wtv with it :hurr )

<_>

Elusia

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Foshfar, congrats.

I would like to show my respects to @Zirconium too! To me, best campaign in all rounds, never voted for Kaito xD but i thought: "Oi! That's how you support someone blindfolded, i like that!"

This event helped me to understand two things,
1) You guys don't know too much about epicness Dx

Greets to everybody :dancin
If there's a special award for best campaigner, I will support Zirconium-san all the way. Love her campaigns :zomg even though I voted against Kaito in the Quarterfinals and in Finals (I silent voted for Marian)

Elusia

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
To be fair, you only wanted me to vote for Hak. For Kaito, you told me to vote for him once. Just once.
That's not enough :nod
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And yea
This is not my first time anyway. I did say I won't participate in that Sheep Game xD

Holycow

Saeki's Sandcastle Building Buddy
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Belgium
My fav match was still against Saeki, engaging with Holy was freaking interesting from my PoV and I got to know her better (and the universe my bf is addicted to lmao).
If you want to take me out please go for it! I know I went too far but alas~~ Hak was the...more popular guy, but he fought good and hard! On another day, sand prince might triumph!! Until then, I am happy I got pawned by the winner at least. My Tennis pride would not have allowed otherwise!

Fear us.

I'm digging this custom title btw, thx kazzie :3c

Lupin

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Uchiha Clan
I didn't have an official boy in the Wars, but I have to give an official thank you to @Zirconium for letting my jump on her side of the bracket to support one of my favorite characters of all time! I'm glad to have met someone like you! <3

Also, Saeki, the sand castle building legend that he is, will be back lmao

Sky

Otaku Overlord
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
I like how you sign your name in your post just in case we'd get confused by the unexpected loli avatar right '-'
Thanks Sky for the event! Those are fun and are becoming more common^^ It's funny how you're always behind the clashing events, the War Master.
Thx Van, Zasz and Ahmado for helping out as well^^
Well I have to take new members into consideration. I have to teach them the way of moe.

You are welcome. Really looking forward to your badge.~

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
England
Thx, Magu for the materials you provided me! Even the things that would have interested Reebi more lmao, if people only knew the perv you are...

But seriously, finding solo fanarts of him was harder then those HakxYona fanarts. xd

Also the true face Farfosh actually made when she saw the result:
Farfalla: Next time better guys! :P
Magi: This woman. If you guys only knew..... like i f y o u o n l y k n e w

But besides that, good job to the others also! You guys were great and some posts were really awesome (Zirconium posts for example, loved them). I'm looking forward to the next war(s), hehe~