Info - Husbando Wars 2019 - Award Ceremony | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Info Husbando Wars 2019 - Award Ceremony

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany

Ladies and gentleman.
It's been roughly a month since we started this wonderful event. There have been interesting fights even though there has been a severe lack of salt.

I don't want to say too much as clearly, your beloved Husbandos deserve this stage and not me or the rest of the staff.

Nevertheless I wanna thank all of you who made this event possible.
Especially you who is just reading this post. You made this event enjoyable and fun and without you, we would never have turned this into a heaven on earth.
(And if this might seem familiar to you and you might want to complain, then keep in mind that we at MH love our hammers.)³

Let's get started, shall we?

Allen Walker

D.Gray-Man

Loid Forger

Spy x Family

Vegeta

Dragon Ball

That's it for this years Husbando Wars. I hope that we will see you all again next year, to shower this forum with salt for real that time!
* bows *

PS: Please look forward to our next events as well.

~Sky

Seraph

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Finland
He really did it,he won!, The Prince of all Saiyans is now also the Prince of all Husbandos! Nice Fight Loid and Juviii! I enjoyed all the campaigns from the Nominators and Supporters this year again! Good job from everybody! Congratulations to @Belserion , @Juviii for 2nd Place and @revo coming in 3rd! Well done!

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
Allen did it to the 3rd place at least, thanks for voting for him! :wtf

Congrats Bel!! Good campaigns and Vegeta finally getting the family man reputation he deseves too. :zomg
And congrats to @Juviii too! The difference is little and it's amazing that Loid made it to the finals.

Congrats to Erin-chan too for making it to the semi-finals when Marian is so underrated in general too, and thanks to Sky-san for making this event with a great hosting as always. :blush

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Thank you to everyone who voted Vegeta and helped to campaign! We made it to the end and managed to grab victory :XD @Juviii @revo @Erinyes your campaigns were amazing :hug Thanks to the organizers as well for your hard work. Even though apparently there wasn't enough salt it was still a great event :D

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
Sad to see that you lost @Juviii :feelsbadman

Still congrats @Belserion on winning I'm rather surprised that vegeta did manage to win, never could have imagine it before the event, your campaign really did well to make him shine (I'm still bais to loid tho XD)

Juviii next time loid chan shall reach higher grounds when the serie is farther in thea story (tch still didn't like those who dismissed him because he was still a new character )

And ofc @revo in the end the apprentice managed to win in front of his mentor :fan
Glory to white haired

Even so @Erinyes you did well in reaching the semi finals, congrats

Tho the most important thing I need to say is, we need more salt this event is too boring when out :
I DEMAND TO BRING BACK THE OLD SYSTEM WITH IT SALT :shin

Salt salt salt salt :pjsalt

lakhan220

Reaction score
Country
India
Congrats to @Belserion . U really managed to bring out the other perspective of vegeta which is normally ignored in a battle Shonen. :confetti

Good job @Juviii for being able to flesh out the character so precisely with quite a little content for a relatively very young manga.:hi

@revo Good job for being able to win against ERINA and MARIAN. Truly disciple has made Master proud.

And @Erinyes As always, ur loyalty to marian and the campaigns along with those videos were fun and refreshing.

And as for all the other participants,Well tried and better luck next year.
EDIT - Thanks @Asako for correcting me.

Last edited:

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
1st huge thxs to @Sky and all the staff for working on the event, and to everyone who joined :zomg
Congrats @Belserion for the win, :zomg, and to @Juviii & @revo you all did really great

This losss
those Marian scores broke my heart :arf

Sorry Marian, did my best, :catshrug but well, forgive them, they know nothing :arf

Huge thanks for everyone who supported Marian, i really appreciate it, cant thank you enough !