Campaign - Husbando Wars 2019 - Campaining Thread #1 | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Campaign Husbando Wars 2019 - Campaining Thread #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
Doing a quick post (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

He's beautiful

He's strong,
he will fight

But he's still a dork

He will always be with you

And will fight by your side

He can have his moments of weakness

But he will always keep going,
no matter what

Allen! :lovebunny

Hana Maria

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Japan
I suppose some videos that shows his Greatness will work effectively!💖

He's an Epic and a Tough Badass by default!💚

But since I think we can all agree that nobody wants a 100% flawless and perfect husbando so i'm gonna show you that despite being a cool badass,
He's quite Quirky and It's Cute!:hurr

Enjoy!💖:blush:blushbirb

Juviii

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Loid

Loid Forger

Get yourself a man who:

-Respects you
-Has an open mind
-Shares housework

A handsome man

that will take you on dates

Who can do awesome and...explosive marriage proposals:

Someone so perfect not even his enemies will be able to find him any fault:

Vote Loid

Last edited:

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
Hacking complete

Choose :
--->
character design
Relationships (if choosing there be more choices following it)
Weight of the world

Character design

9S design isn't random but it have meaning

The uniform of yohra represent the mourning of the androids that why they dress in black
But most the eye catching piece of clothes is the blindfold , it's nothing but visor that helps them better fight thought the real meaning of it is... "see no evil"

being blindfolded to the truth, that why taking off those blindfolds represents soo much, it's the moments where their eyes been open to the world... and with all it's beauty and pain, "nothing is as it seems"

9S journey is a journey of finding the truth the reality and handling it..and then finding a new beginning even if it's painful (it's basically the whole theme of nier automata, moving on even if the past is painful, ofc I'm not going in depth as this is about 9S not nier so missing a lot of points, nevertheless it's still hold true that nier automata in a way is 9S journey, the secretly true protagonist)

Now about the fact that 9S is technically not human, don't fear if you're worried about the physical part :hurr , Androids can replicate anything that humans did have, that holds true to even reproductive parts, blood, tears, their skin is also soft and warm, anything really, to the points where you start wondering what's the stop point between humans and androids differences , as androids can think by themselves, feel pain ,they suffer, they struggle, they laugh and feel joy, share happy moments and sadness, grief.... in the end what's the difference between us and them...

Even tho they have a program they have the will to rebel, as examples A2 surviving even tho she was told to die after being send into a suicide mission for her teammates, 9S seeking knowledge even if it means going against the authorities, even 2B the one that seems most dutiful out of all was merely following orders because of a promise with 9S

Fun fact: 9S loves to bath, as he said "it feels nice"

Relationship with 2B part 1:

His loyalty and overcare for her

Nines most important treasures is 2B and all of the memories he spend with her, she was his most dearest person, he loved her more than anything, prioritied her safety over anything and anyone

Their love is so strong that they can even create explosions XD

Even thought 2B is a battle unit, he so often throw himself in the face of danger to protect her...

A lot

Over and over

If we count how many times 9S saved 2B, it could be 6 times and putted himself in the face of danger even thought his body is weaker than 2B

Here an interaction between 2B and 9S where 9S is worried about a simple scratch (he so overprotective XD)

Spoilers when watching the original, it's script 4 thats why I cut it so only the interaction that I need is there, as I want to use the others else were + it's spoilish at the end but you really need to watch what I send it's important

I really hope you vote for 9S for this round as he seriously deserve it plus I still have a lot to talk about... a lot

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.