Info - Hyoutei Tennis Club Guide "CALL" / Rikkai Tennis Club Guide "STRENGTH" | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Info Hyoutei Tennis Club Guide "CALL" / Rikkai Tennis Club Guide "STRENGTH"

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany

Release date: April 2, 2021

Table of Contents

To be added

Translation Credits

To be added

Last edited:

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
aviseun has translated a number of pages over on her blog. Here are some links:

Rikkai

Hyoutei

I particularly like the information about Rikkai's coach - making his absence part of his character is neat. If we ever get next year's edition, I'd like to see some interactions between him and Tamagawa or Kirihara.

mathematicianrcg

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
aviseun has translated a number of pages over on her blog. Here are some links:

Rikkai

Hyoutei

I particularly like the information about Rikkai's coach - making his absence part of his character is neat. If we ever get next year's edition, I'd like to see some interactions between him and Tamagawa or Kirihara.
Before the pot timeline, Rikkai won consecutive championships with Yukimura and Sanada leading. So I guess, the coach can relax a lot. Lol.

Yeah. I forgot that they do not have an on screen coch. Lol

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Before the pot timeline, Rikkai won consecutive championships with Yukimura and Sanada leading. So I guess, the coach can relax a lot.
How do you square that with him becoming national advisor of the year the previous season? I think the point is that he contributed quite a bit to Rikkai's success from behind the scenes.

Another detail that I find pretty interesting is that in the survey results, the Yips entry says that it includes Five Senses Revocation. This is significant in my eyes because it implies Yips and Five Senses Revocation are bundled together, but aren't synonyms. It makes me re-evaluate Sixth Sense.

I've always found it difficult to determine what exactly Yukimura contributed to the move, but looking at the distinction here and the way he used Yips to steal his own senses against Tezuka, I wonder if the same might've happened during Sixth Sense. In other words, Yukimura stole his and Tokugawa's five senses, so that they could clearly see the future without being distracted by the present.

mathematicianrcg

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Going Back to Hyotei.

I am surprised Hiyoshi became the Second Best Player of Hyotei After Atobe??? (Is that fair to say?)

I was always wondering who is Hyotei's no.2. During Atobe's Gift Movie, I thought it was Oshitari. Against Seigaku, I thought it was Jirou.

Hiyoshi wasnt even a regular member.

But in the Game of the Future Movie. I really think Hiyoshi is the best player of Hyotei now that atobe is gone. and yes, He gets the captain position.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
Going Back to Hyotei.

I am surprised Hiyoshi became the Second Best Player of Hyotei After Atobe??? (Is that fair to say?)

I was always wondering who is Hyotei's no.2. During Atobe's Gift Movie, I thought it was Oshitari. Against Seigaku, I thought it was Jirou.

Hiyoshi wasnt even a regular member.

But in the Game of the Future Movie. I really think Hiyoshi is the best player of Hyotei now that atobe is gone. and yes, He gets the captain position.
Q11

11. Is Hyotei’s No2. Jirou or Yuushi?
They’re both aiming to be No1. Shishido and Hiyoshi too.

Game of Future doesn't make much sense anyway tbh lol.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If you ask me, Konomi deliberately gave Yuushi 18 in stats (same as Kenya) but kept the other 3 Hyotei members at 17 + Yuushi was subbed in as a member of the national team + Yuushi was seemingly the only one that could rally with 1st year Atobe, so it's hard to argue against him. Maybe he just doesn't play at his best all the time.

Not sure it's too relevant for the thread tho lmao.