Question - I am a little confused on what is occurring so far , little help? [SPOILER] | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Question I am a little confused on what is occurring so far , little help? [SPOILER]

DefaultKind

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I got to the part where Erina father goes in and takes control. What is this central and why are the first years in a group and having food wars with 'central'. Correct me if I am wrong but is central the elite ten and also I though they only fight to win over clubs and such and destroy them.

Chingaruna517

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Well, for starters the Central are the main faction that is under our infamous antagonist named Azami Nakiri, and it is infamous for crushing those who against Azami's own ideology of his own cooking where excellence is the essence of cooking. Yes, there are E10 members within the Central Faction but there were 6 out of 10 support Azami as the director.

DefaultKind

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Well, for starters the Central are the main faction that is under our infamous antagonist named Azami Nakiri, and it is infamous for crushing those who against Azami's own ideology of his own cooking where excellence is the essence of cooking. Yes, there are E10 members within the Central Faction but there were 6 out of 10 support Azami as the director.
Thank you so much ;D