I am in possession of a receptacle for which you can carry objects in | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

I am in possession of a receptacle for which you can carry objects in

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
Yeah, so I never bothered creating an "Ask Me" thread since I don't find myself particularly interesting, but I guess I now have one just to say I have one.

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Malaysia
Re: Wait...Mods have "Ask Me" threads?

Heh.. I want to have this first spot :XD

Oh 2 questions...

1. How fast you can get HQ RAWs weekly on the net

2. Will you let this thread turns into a spamyard too? :p

qwan3356

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States

How did you come across MH? (i know there is a thread out there with this question but it has wayyyyyy 2many pages to be looking thru) (^^)
5 Favorite Characters from any Manga or Anime and y?

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Costa Rica

Is the Third Hokage your favorite character from Naruto? If he is, what do you like about him? If he isn't, why is he in your avatar? XD

xi0

あの術
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke

bax said:
Heh.. I want to have this first spot :XD

Oh 2 questions...

1. How fast you can get HQ RAWs weekly on the net

2. Will you let this thread turns into a spamyard too? :p
1. They usually are online before the next issue of Jump comes out. Some times the HQs pop-up before the full issue is out. It depends really.

2. ...don't scare me like that.

qwan3356 said:
How did you come across MH? (i know there is a thread out there with this question but it has wayyyyyy 2many pages to be looking thru) (^^)
5 Favorite Characters from any Manga or Anime and y?
I actually don't remember how I found MH. I probably just happened upon it when I was looking for Edited Mangas.

Five favorite characters from Manga/Anime

1. Guts (Berserk)- He's the ultimate combination of Tragic-Hero and Anti-Hero.
2. Motoko Kusanagi (Ghost In The Shell)- She's a bad-ass. Super sexy too.
3. Jimushi Jubei (Basilisk - The Kouga Ninja Scrolls)- This is one of the most intimidating characters I've seen in any manga/anime. The kicker is that he has no legs or arms!
4. Revy the "Two Hands" (Black Lagoon)- She is the baddest motherfucker in the Asian Sead. She'd be number one on my list if she wasn't such a chain-smoker. Nasty and stinky habit IMHO.
5. Dutch (Black Lagoon)- "My head's not torn off. My sunglasses aren't broke. Amen, Hallelujah, peanut butter." Enough said.
6. Jet Black (Cowboy Bebop)- The ultimate oyaji, wicked with a Walther P99 too.

I have six because it's my thread. Deal with it.

rykarreolacr said:
Is the Third Hokage your favorite character from Naruto? If he is, what do you like about him? If he isn't, why is he in your avatar? XD
I don't know if I'd say Sarutobi is my favorite character for sure. There are so many cool ones in Naruto. As far as the Hokages go, I like Sarutobi the most, especially since he knows so many techniques and his battle gear is hot. I like to be different than most since Yondaime seems to be the sexier pick for favorite Hokage.

My avatar features him for one reason. The awesome fanart done by an artist named Sven-da-man. Check out his other fanarts as well. Really cool style to his works.

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia

xi0, here's some q's for you :D

1. What's your favorite ice cream flavor?
2. Do you play amefuto too and what's your position?
3. Who's your most favorite athlete?
4. What will you trade your soul with?
5. If mankind found another just like earth and they choose you to go there, who will you choose to go with you? (name 5 person)
6. That's it for now, thank you :D

manu

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
United States

What great Nintendo DS game do you think should be on the Wii first. Phoenix Wright or Casltevania?

xi0

あの術
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke

ichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:
xi0, here's some q's for you :D

1. What's your favorite ice cream flavor?
2. Do you play amefuto too and what's your position?
3. Who's your most favorite athlete?
4. What will you trade your soul with?
5. If mankind found another just like earth and they choose you to go there, who will you choose to go with you? (name 5 person)
6. That's it for now, thank you :D
1. Double Fudge Brownie or Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

2. Actually, I played rec football when I was little, but I ended up quiting because they insisted on having me move up an age group because of my size. Before puberty I was always the tallest kid in class, so my weight was always above the average for my age. The kids in the older age group were closer to maturity then I was, and I had to either move up, or lose 12 pounds in two weeks. I played Fullback/Blocking Back and tight end or offensive tackle on offense. On defense I played defensive end or outside linebacker. When I started Highschool I was heavily involved in marching band, so I missed out on playing then. Thats one of those things I regretted the most. My legs are like tree trunks, but I don't have the height for an offensive lineman like I did when I was younger. I could have made an awesome Fullback in Highschool though.

3. Favorite Athlete? Wow. I would have to say Cal Ripken or Chris Hoiles. Christ Hoiles was a catcher for the Orioles when I was growing up. He was a scrappy guy who always gave max effort and played the game it's supposed to be played. I was a catcher too, so I looked up to him in some ways.

4. Do you mean what will you trade your soul for? I don't even know how to answer that...lol

5. Hmmm...Jeremiah Johnson, John Rambo, Data from Star Trek: The Next Generation, James Taylor and my Cousin Greg.
[br]Posted on: February 04, 2007, 03:57:19 AM_________________________________________________
manu said:
What great Nintendo DS game do you think should be on the Wii first. Phoenix Wright or Casltevania?
Well since I don't own a NDS and have never played Phoenix Wright, I would have to go with the classic Castlevania.

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi

Fullback eh? I'll have to remember you for the All-Star Mangahelpers American Football team I plan to organize at some point...

What's the one manga you'd like to see get more attention here at MH?

And this is a spoiler question, since I know you read Gantz (don't read anybody who haven't read it to a far point):

Were you pleased with the whole resurrection reward that was included later in the manga? (I was particularly thrilled to see ONE guy come back... I'm sure you know who I'm talking about)

xi0

あの術
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke

Gold Knight said:
Fullback eh? I'll have to remember you for the All-Star Mangahelpers American Football team I plan to organize at some point...

What's the one manga you'd like to see get more attention here at MH?

And this is a spoiler question, since I know you read Gantz (don't read anybody who haven't read it to a far point):

Were you pleased with the whole resurrection reward that was included later in the manga? (I was particularly thrilled to see ONE guy come back... I'm sure you know who I'm talking about)
As far as manga that I think deserve more attention. I think it is a tie between Katekyo Hitman Reborn! and Berserk. Berserk has it's own section and I think it pretty much deserves one, but there doesn't seem to be as active as a lot of the other sections. I guess it makes my job easier, but I don't know. And Reborn is a newer popular manga in Weekly Shonen Jump that I think is really good. I won't go so far to say that it deserves it's own section or an R/T/S thread, but it is over 12 volumes long already. KEFI is Editing the series, but I guess I am sort of impatient and want to be up to date on it since I think it is a pretty good Shounen series.

Katou is a cool guy. Sei should have been revived instead of Nishi! I had mixed feelings about Izumi being killed as well.

Tanuki-dono

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States

Happy Valentine's Day!

Oh, wait. I didn't ask a question. If you could have any ability in the world, what would it be?

xi0

あの術
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke

Hehe, thanks for the Valentine.

As for the question. Wow. Flying sounds so cliche, plus it's not like I would go unoticed, so that would be a headache. I might have to go with teleportation..I don't know. Tough question.

CeZ ®

Manga Editor
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Greece

Hey xi0! found your thread, AT LAST :mad

First, how old are you?
where do you live?
which is you favorite manga besides Berserk?

xi0

あの術
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke

CeZ ® said:
Hey xi0! found your thread, AT LAST :mad

First, how old are you?
where do you live?
which is you favorite manga besides Berserk?
I'm 20.

I live a couple miles Northeast of Baltimore, Maryland, USA

Hmmmm, maybe Naruto or Neon Genesis Evangelion. I picked up the first two volumes of Monster at B&N a few days ago and I really like it so far. I can tell it'll be a favorite of mine.

kyubisharingan

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica

xi0 said:
I'm 20.

I live a couple miles Northeast of Baltimore, Maryland, USA

Hmmmm, maybe Naruto or Neon Genesis Evangelion. I picked up the first two volumes of Monster at B&N a few days ago and I really like it so far. I can tell it'll be a favorite of mine.
really? i live in aberdeen...u live in Havre Da Grace?.....maybe we should continue on MSN^^

godofthesunn

Ghosted
Reaction score
Country
Finland

Since this one is a good friend of mine since child hood i had to comment on this board.

Anyways good friend. You never told me you had found monster. Thats on my anime list indeed. I'll look into that as soon as you watch "Mushishi"

As far as questions go.... Yeah how soon can you umm.. find hajime no ippo or something like that for us. Mabey you could get me an early ep 4 of shippuden perhaps. We all know your capable of doing it. Use the MODULAR Force...

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi

xi0

あの術
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke

九尾写輪眼(KS) said:
really? i live in aberdeen...u live in Havre Da Grace?.....maybe we should continue on MSN^^
No not that far. I'm still in Baltimore County. Havre De Grace is in Harford County.[br]Posted on: February 22, 2007, 04:37:11 PM_________________________________________________
Gold Knight said:
Oh, a good friend since childhood of xi0's, eh?

xi0, did you enjoy your childhood? [/random question]

Ah, and I forgot to ask you this question: Favorite Hit?

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/438666/nfl_crazy_hits/
He doesn't know me. Stalker is probably the correct term for what he is.

I guess I enjoyed my childhood. It was better than where I am now I guess.

I like the hits that were put on the Colts and the Steelers. Yeah...they were good.

kyubisharingan

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica

xi0 said:
No not that far. I'm still in Baltimore County. Havre De Grace is in Harford County.[br]Posted on: February 22, 2007, 04:37:11 PM_________________________________________________
oh yeah, yeah. isnt white marsh part of B-more county? eh, either way, harford county sucks!

xi0

あの術
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke

Yes, White Marsh is right next to me. I live in Perry Hall.

Why do you say Harford County sucks? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.