I Eat Manga thread | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

I Eat Manga thread

hash899

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hiya, I Eat Manga is a new group i created. I'm still new to manga Edited Manga. I started to learn how to clean like a month ago. I'm still learning so I'm not the best, but i try my best ^.^

Anyway at the moment its just me doing everything and getting translations off MH.

I'm doing fairytail and sometimes when i get the time i also like doing naruto. I know what everyone is going to say, there are already a lot of groups doing them. Well yes but I'm doing them just to improve my cleaning and typesetting, and the fact i really like them. I'm thinking about picking up some unique projects but I just don't seem to get the time.

Anyway i was just wondering what people thing of my work so far. I know I'm not the best and I might be the worst but I'm improving ^.^

my group page: http://mangahelpers.com/s/i-eat-manga

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
Just wanna say thanks for all the manga that your group scans.

I read a lot of it and most of it probably wouldn't be out near as fast as you guys get it out. So please keep up the awesome work.

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
What Drmke said. Thanks for all your Edited Mangas, you're quick and very accurate in what you do :wtf

deJeer

Manga Editor
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
i juzt wanna say thanks for ur scans hash and friends
hoho
^_^