Wanted: Artist - I need an artist to help me create the greatest story known to mankind. (Unpaid) (Split Revenue) (Guaranteed 200+ viewers) (Still open 6-30-20) | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Wanted: Artist I need an artist to help me create the greatest story known to mankind. (Unpaid) (Split Revenue) (Guaranteed 200+ viewers) (Still open 6-30-20)

K1NGMidnight

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Marine Headquarters
Introduction

My name is Asiahn (A-She-Yawn) Williams. I'm an 19 year old writer from Detroit Michigan. I've been writing seriously for about 7 years now. But I've had this idea for 9+ years. I currently work at Burger King while also doing classes to help improve my writing. When it comes to genres I can write, I'm a Jack of All Trades, but a master of none. I'm looking for someone I can trust, someone that I can get along with. Experience level doesn't matter, just as long as your art style fits the tone of the story and you take pride in your work. If you're confident about yourself then anything is possible.

The Story
The title of my story is called "A Ray of Hope". It's an Action/Urban Fantasy story with over 4 dozen unique and diverse characters and it's very own power system.
Summary: In the year 2500, Hell unleashed an unthinkable carnage on humanity. Killing or enslaving over 70% of the human population and taking control over 60% of the Earth's surface. As a countermeasure the Elemental Gods of Heaven lends their power to the remaining able bodied humans, but this glimmer of hope doesn't last very long. Fast forward to the year 2520, both humans and angels are on the verge of extinction. Completely unaware, humanity is given one last chance for survival in the form of two little girls.

The Characters
Throughout the story we will follow 6 characters known as Team X1. Despite being a team, each of them are strong enough to fight independently.

First we have Hinan Okami (red) and her girlfriend Kakusan Okami (blue). They are ex-slaves who escaped from their captives at the age of 17. They serve as the true MCs of this story.

Next we have Shizuka Raion. When Hell first invaded his neighborhood was one of the first to be attacked. He witnessed the brutal death of his mother, father, and slightly older sister. Before he could bite the dust, he was save by an angel that soon became his mentor.

This is Muteki Kuma. When he was a baby his mother abandoned him in the Forest of Peace. A place where animals of all species can live in peace. He was raised by the animals that live there and thanks to them, he unlocked his spirit animal at a young age. When he was a teen The Forest was completely destroyed by demons and replaced with labs where most of the animals were captured and experimented on, including him. The Demons injected him with tons of test drugs and this resulted in him having abnormal physical strength, abnormal height, and eventually causing him to go completely blind. After years of test, drugs, and torture he finally managed to break himself out. Now he wants to go back and destroy that lab and build a new Forest of Peace.

Now we have Yusei Tori. She's an Angel and the daughter of Anemos, the Goddess of Wind. She was shunned by her family because she didn't want to take her mother's place as the next Goddess of Wind. She views everyone as equals despite having a higher status than everyone else.

Lastly we have Aisuru Kishu. A half demon half angel that can control the element of darkness. She suffers from MPD (Multiple Personality Disorder). Because of this, she doesn't really get along with a lot of people.

Example of my writing style.

https://m.tapas.io/series/Constellation1

Contact Info

If you wish to contact me or if you want more info, these are the best ways to contact me.

Discord: Midnight #9015

Instagram: k1ng_ace17

Gmail: thecoolestasiahn@gmail.com

Tapas Forums: https://forums.tapas.io/users/K1NG/summary

Credits

Character sketches: https://www.deviantart.com/silvergol3m