I need help naming chapters for berserk manga I downloaded | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

I need help naming chapters for berserk manga I downloaded

CosmoQueen

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
Okay here is what I did I found some places online and downloaded the "Berserk" chapters from the end of 2017 Anime to the latest chapter. How would I go by naming these.

I looked for read berserk manga online free and found a few different sites some had some and some didn't well anyways.

I downloaded them in chapters. So how would I go by placing cover art on them if there is no cover art. Or should I place several chapters into 1 folder and give it a cover. example if I look online for "List of berserk chapters" I see a wiki page that has "Volume List" and then a "Chapter Number" should I place the chapters inside the "Volumes" or leave them alone. And should each chapter have a cover art or no. I'm not too sure on how to organize these.

Plus is there a place where I can get a clean coverart. What I mean by clean is without the advertisements and such that shows on some online manga coverarts if you read the manga online.

I hope it was okay for me to ask this in here. And if you can understand what I'm asking then please direct me to what I should do. Thank You.