Discussion - I Need Someone to Teach Me C++ Thread | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion I Need Someone to Teach Me C++ Thread

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Yes, I want to learn C++. Moreover, I want to learn it in 3 days time. Yes, 3 days time! After that intensive 3-days course, I might not have much time online, so I really want to learn it in 3 days time. I have absolutely no basic whatever in programming but I have a strong desire to learn new things and I believe that I can be pretty precocious if you can teach me interactively instead of teaching me like a normal lecturer does. XD Teach me basic stuff but it should be enough for me to impress my friend who had learned programming (not C++) for 2 years now.

Anyone up for the challenge to teach me?? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Predator

Scientist of Anthropology
Reaction score
Country
Isle of Man
What you ask might be a little hard to make real ...... :blink

C++ is an easy language, but in three days time you could only learn as little as I can remember t.i. making of a funny calculator program. :p

Why don't you try impressing your friend with something else? :smile-big

But if you really want to learn programming ....... I could tell you some things later today. :thumbs

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
Reaction score
Country
United States
Do you know jobstreet?
jobstreet is site to help people to look for suitable jobs for themselves and to help companies advertise their vacancies.
Do you also know that jobstreet's founder was a student in MIT and he managed to learn enough C++ to complete his assignment in one week time? :D
I'm not aiming to go to MIT nor becoming the founder of one of the most successful site in Asia but I just want to impress my friend with some C++ knowledge. XD I don't think that it is too impossible.
Consider it as a S-Rank mission. :knk

siegfried

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Umm, in three days?Actually C++ is not very hard to learn.you can learn the basics in one day but the hard part is creating the algorithms of the problems.in order to do that you must use your logic.if you are intelligent enough you dont have to practice very much or you can memorize the patterns at least.you must understand(or memorize depends on which one you choose) those yourself.you should study the codes of a lot of problems.I would like to help you more but I am not fluent enough in english and I have a final exam tomorrow.you should look at the tutorials in the net until someone agrees to help you.

try looking at this page

http://www.cplusplus.com/doc/language/tutorial/

abu89

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Basic structure of a simple C++ program where stuff following // are comments (within the angle brackets only, which aren't part of the program):
<<<
#include <headername> // all c++ programs need library headers from which they derive functions

using namespace std; // means you're using standard terms; very important

int main() //declaring a function body; main is the first function the program runs
{
//list arguments here
return 0; //value of the function
}
>>>
--------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
Reaction score
Country
United States
Ah, this is the third day and I am only at doing simple mathematical calculations involving integers. XD I hope that's not too bad for my friend. >.>

Besides, thanks to Fuzzy, I've learned some really basic html. XD That should be sufficient for me to show off some of my new-learned stuff.

mizukiikki

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
basicaly c++ and very programs in .c is easy to manipulate and learn... in 3 day you can do awesome things ... but is you who-hard study you are

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
Reaction score
Country
United States
Haha. I think I must have forgotten about this thread, but I actually managed to learn C++ finally. =D Now I'm moving on to other languages hopefully.