Predictions - I think Guts will eventually use the behelit (however you spell it) | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Predictions I think Guts will eventually use the behelit (however you spell it)

KazTheWriter

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
I think since the latest chapter was released that He will activate the beheilt. Gut's is at his lowest point right now, and seeing him not even able to lift the sword, or et back up and save Casca it leaves me with only one possible idea of what going to happen. Guts is going to use the Beheilt. And either turn into an apostle and become a physical and literal monster that was set up in The lost children ark (my favorite), or use the beheilt to summon the god hand, which includes Griffith. And Use the Berserker armor one last time in a fight for Casca,
Or, and big Stretch, He finds new meaning and acceptance in a dream he has while passed out. A dream where everything he's been through catches up to him, and he realizes that Skull knight has been there at every point, and maybe thinks that skull knight is just using him so he could get closer to the god hand and his old lover. Maybe once he wakes up, Gut's will possibly have a new burning resolve to get back Casca, and Kill Griffith. Returning to something that drove him to kill and survive for years and regress to pushing the people close to him away again.
Or (deus ex machima) Skull knight arrives and snaps Guts back into reality (whoops there goes gravity), Getting guts back on his war path towards Avenging what he's lost. Giving up the berserker armor and goes on the track to healing before facing Griffith again.
I know I'm giving a lot of predictions, but Let me just say I have a never ending love for this series and it's fan base, and I will always read and write thinking of Berserk and Kenta. In fact my project is being done in tribute to Kenta, and I hold him as a huge inspiration. Much love, thanks for reading.

Franckie

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm of the opinion that Guts is ultimately a red herring in regards to the beheilt. While it's possible he'll face temptation to utilize it, the major issue is being able to prevent himself from succumbing to his inner demon when he believes he's suffered another major loss of comrades like what he experienced during the Eclipse. If anyone is the ideal candidate to utilize the beheilt, it'll be Casca who'll face temptation to utilize it as a means of escaping her trauma.