Feedback - i think im done posting here | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Feedback i think im done posting here

REN KOUEN

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
i have had countless posts deleted and the most recent of which was a very positive post complimenting the website and it got deleted im sure because it was off topic

well half of the other posts in that thread were off topic too, so why are the other 25+ pages not deleted?

am i being singled out or should i learn what "off topic" means?

i just cant stand having posts deleted

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Romania
A post being positive or not is not an issue, if a post is a 1liner/spam or an off topic one. Posts and their deletion is something that concerns the poster and the staff, so if you have a more detailed complained or a more specific question please address it to one of the mods in a PM.

Thanks!

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
i have had countless posts deleted and the most recent of which was a very positive post complimenting the website and it got deleted im sure because it was off topic

well half of the other posts in that thread were off topic too, so why are the other 25+ pages not deleted?

am i being singled out or should i learn what "off topic" means?

i just cant stand having posts deleted
Your post complimenting the website was off topic in Naruto Discussion. While the other posts may not have been as on topic as it should be, it was still related to Naruto. Rest assured, you're not being singled out.

If you have any issue in Naruto section, feel free to shoot me a PM, I'm always willing to help. Same with other mods. I can't help you out of Naruto section though as I don't mod outside that area.

If you have an issue with a post, you can also report it. It'll help us get attention to that post better.

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
Every thread is a conversation, no different than a conversation in real life. Conversations are living, breathing things; rigidly adhering to a topic would suck the life out of a discussion. We try and allow discussion room to develop in a natural, conversational manner. But threads still have topics, some boundaries must be maintained. If a post has nothing to do with the topic, serving little purpose beyond changing the subject, it will be deleted. There is a "thanks" button and a "like" button on every post. Members are alerted whenever someone thanks or likes their post. Therefore it is unnecessary to post thanks, express gratitude, or compliment a post. That saves other members the trouble of visiting a busy thread, believing that the conversation has continued, only to find a post thanking or complimenting another post. We, the staff, try and avoid deleting posts as off topic, unless it is a glaring offense. We thus hope members understand that this is a big forum. If the chapter discussion (or any) thread can not accommodate a specific subject, than another thread will. And if there is no thread that does, members are welcome to start a new thread in order to discuss the desired subject.

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Being a mod, we always detest deleting posts. We know well and appreciate the efforts of our members in creating each and every post. However, as it has been already pointed out, some lines need to be drawn. Mainly, on the basis of what is best for the thread/discussion. I hope the feeling of being singled out should not bother you any more. We are always here to assist. If you have any issue or if you are unsure, all you have to do is PM the section mods or the globals or the Admins.