If you could get $1 million from these 3 items, which would it be? | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

If you could get $1 million from these 3 items, which would it be?

Here are your choices

• Cash

• Gold

• Diamond

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

TitaniumOxide

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Gold.

Cash varies from place to place and can soil when buried not to mention burned.

Diamond...makes people wanna kill you and not everyone can afford it. It is also easier to lose too because they are so small. Unless you have 1 rock that is worth 1 mil then you better not lose it.

Gold I can bury and is universal money everywhere. It is not as valuable as diamond and many places will buy your gold.

Vis

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Cash, then probably gold. Diamonds are cool and all, but the class is really not all that rare, and the fact that it is also more impervious to damage also is a bit eh.

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Cash because it's the least suspicious. If you got them in gold or diamonds, i bet you will end in jail because no owner ship prove and the government will eventually take it.

Sanity Check

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Cash.

Exchanging gold or diamonds for a spendable currency to conduct transactions could come with fees or percentage mark downs which cut into your bottom line.

AFAIK owning gold, precious metals or diamonds is like owning baseball cards. It might be worth $1,000 but the appraiser/exchanger might only pay you 80% of market value. Its how they make their profits.

oddsend

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Probably cash.
It's easier to deal with. Think of it like winning in a reality/game show or lottery. The paperwork is easier.

Converting Gold and Diamond to cash takes a lot of paperwork and proof of ownership. There are taxes as well to consider.

Makasa

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Australia
I've changed my mind 3 times. 1st I chose diamonds, but they are really not easy to deal with. Then I chose gold. I thought I'd exchange some part and leave the rest as an investment. But then I realized that waiting for the gold's price to rocket could take years, so I ended up with choosing cash. Because this way I can diversify my money buy buying the same gold, diamonds and have money for all purposes.

mrsticky005

Reaction score
Country
United States
Cash which I would use to buy several hundred acres of land.

I would live on probably at most 5 acres.

The rest I would rent out to farmers in exchange for a small cut of their profits.
Or something like that I dunno.