Fun - If you'd write HxH, where would you go from here? | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Fun If you'd write HxH, where would you go from here?

shionoro

Mangahelper
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Question's above: If you were the author of this manga, what are the things or directions you'd definitely execute?
This can be a moment between two characters like a fight (or even shipping), but it can also be a general direction (like: The hunter's will slowly make their way to don freeks but they will fail).

I will begin here: I would create two general viewpoints: The DC expedition and what happens in the human world.
In the human world, Gon and Kill as usual will be my viewpoint while Gyro makes his move, trying to invade first meteor city and then more parts of the land.
The DC arc will have leorio, kurapika, ging and cheadle as viewpoints (with intermezzos of hisoka and chrollo/spider).

I would let Kurapika neglect Leorio further so that there is tension between the two and Kurapika wants to go the route of revenge rather than saving Oito.
Then Kurapika faces the fourth but loses, however, he is saved by Leorio who had to clean up with mess (with help from kurapika's group).

I would let Hisoka take out more and more spider by pwning all the spiders who perceived as very strong, for example Feitang and Phinx.
In the end, only machi, chrollo and nobunaga are left but they will finally manage to kill Hisoka.

YuYuMoonXHunter

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Vietnam
Any place that similars to every Final Fantasy games (especially 6 - 7 and 15).

duerlin

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
About the DC arc, during the travel and the battle among the princes, Kurapika would end up facing the fourth prince and Leorio will end up dying in the process, either sacrificing himself or being caught in the battle. Kurapika would fall into a state of grief and wait in the fake New Continent for the first ship to return.
In the second part of the trip, I would make Pariston and his Chimera army be completely obliterated soon after they arrive at the shores, he would realize how small fry he is right before it. Cheadle's group would suffer also bad casualties and would choose to return with empty hands (they aren't near Netero's level, how can they survive there!?!). Ging would tell Cheadle, that he would stay and to inform Gon that.

I didn't think much about Hisoka, Gyro and the spiders still. About Gon, I would like that he grow up and after many more mistakes, realize he should not be so impulsive.