Assorted - IN NEED OF MANGA Manga EditorS - FULL COLOR TRANSLATION PROJECT!! | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Assorted IN NEED OF MANGA Manga EditorS - FULL COLOR TRANSLATION PROJECT!!

Kiritsugu Emiya

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

So as you may be aware, the Japanese Full Color Version of Naruto has been released, but for some reason, the English translated Full Color Version hasn't been released yet.

We've got a team of about 4-5 people already, but we have about 560 chapters left to do, so ~120 chapters per person is quite a lot. We need this number narrowed down if possible.

If you have Photoshop, it's really easy to do.

All we need are more members to convert the Japanese text inside the speech bubbles (aka typesetting) to English using appropriate sources. Even if you can help with proofreading or something else, that would be great. We can always train you up, too, which will sharpen your skills with various software and terminology.

What's in it for you? Well, you gain Photoshop skills, learn more about Edited Mangas, get to read Naruto in full color quicker, get to work in a solid team, and also the entire Naruto community would be really thankful (and possibly there may be monetary benefit, but this is unconfirmed as of yet).

If you can help out, please reply to this thread (or directly PM me if that's possible) and I will contact you as soon as possible to get the ball rolling.
Alternatively, please visit the Discord server at https://discord.gg/UxBdQh5 and mention that Kiritsugu referred you so I know who you are :D

Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu!