International Community Requests | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

International Community Requests

eni

MH's Socialworker ٩( ᐛ )و ♡
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Welcome to our request thread :amuse

According to the new rules for this section, this thread is to request new community threads or changes concerning the existing ones. The focus is now on regional communities, not anymore on the language.

What can I request here?
  • Creating a new Community Thread
    Your country or larger region isn't featured with an own thread so far? Feel free to request one, but be aware that we'll try to check whether a new thread makes sense. You can create the thread as thread-starter but a moderator must approve it first.
  • Splitting an existing Community Thread
    If you're in a mixed thread and want your region to have it's own thread, you can request this here. As example, the French Community could be split into France and Canadian Community. The focus is on region, not language, so we'll try to give these wishes priority. However, in case of Austria, Switzerland and Germany, we decided on keeping it as just one German Community thread since there is too little activity from Austria and Switzerland to split the community.
  • Changing the title phrase of an existing Comunity Thread
    The native part in the thread title can be changed on occasion. But only once per season! So make sure that the last change is at least three month old.

Anything else concerning this section? We're all ears~ :super

Josef

Dank Trump
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Um hey I created a thread first, did I have to ask or can you approve it now, here it is.

eni

MH's Socialworker ٩( ᐛ )و ♡
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Ah, sorry. It doesn't need approval right now. We move this section and change the setting in the next days, I was a bit quicker with the rule changing as we are with the planned technical change ^^;

Your thread should be fine :nod