Games - Interview Game: Marmalisa Edition - Fin | Page 10 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Interview Game: Marmalisa Edition - Fin

Faust

Artist
MHไธญๆฏ’ / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
๐ŸŒ 
Wish 3: Free Response
Questions​

โ„๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ‚
What would your ideal date be in every season? (Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall)

๐ŸŠ HINT: I'm a simple girl, but long walks on the beach aren't my number 1 date idea :3

Note: You need an answer for all four seasons. No pity points! You need to get all four correct to get a point!

๐Ÿšธ
What's the most hilarious Marm-chan kindergarten memories?

๐ŸŠ HINT: It involves a lunchox

๐Ÿ”ญ
Which MH member would Marmalade want to visit the most right now? Assume you can teleport to their city, and can teleport back when you want to go home. Be it because you want to meet X person, or see the city they live in, or any other Marmalade reason.

๐ŸŠ HINT: One of you guys.

๐Ÿง 
What's your best memory with us in MH?

๐ŸŠ HINT: It was last year and some of you were there~

:hurr
Tell us one of Marmie's kinkies.

๐ŸŠ HINT: No hint for you pervs!

๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฉ
When will you visit Indonesia?

๐ŸŠ HINT: ๐Ÿ•˜ Time is just a concept.

๐Ÿ‘ฉ
Is your mother worried?

๐ŸŠ HINT: ๐Ÿฆต ๐ŸŒŠ

๐Ÿงบ
If Marmalade could describe her personality with a vegetable, which vegetable would that be?

๐ŸŠ HINT: No Hint

๐Ÿค
I shook the hand of the __________?

๐ŸŠ HINT: Not a human, likes handholding

โ™Ž
If you could pick any other zodiac sign to replace your disgusting libra one(s), which one would it be and why? (you can't say you'd keep the libras รฒ.รณ)

๐ŸŠ HINT: โค ๐Ÿš

๐ŸŽถ
Your (future) bae and cats have been kidnapped and are being held in a location 30 mins away by car. You're taking a car share to rescue them. It's a warm night and your windows are down. What song do you listen to on the drive there?

๐ŸŠ HINT: ๐ŸŒŠ ๐Ÿฆต - ๐ŸŒŠ :sleepy

PM your answers!

NO JOKERS! NO WITHDRAWS!

๐Ÿƒ

Last edited:

Juviii

่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Portugal
my foot tendons not good as well. :/
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

still waiting for the other portugal pride ๐Ÿ”ฎ
I don't have any so probably not me. :teehee

Evil3ye

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
So what going on with this game, kinda losing interest

z.5

Only Half Psychic
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Goodness me... You have the attention span of an 8 year old

Just ignore the game and pick it up again in a year's time (or after the next TLPTP thread finishes - whichever comes first), when the results are released
:verily

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
Seems we tried to rush Faust to do it before weekend so he drip-fed us the results so we still get it at weekend but with teasing..

Evil3ye

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Goodness me... You have the attention span of an 8 year old

Just ignore the game and pick it up again in a year's time (or after the next TLPTP thread finishes - whichever comes first), when the results are released
:verily
Whichever comes first indeed

Faust

Artist
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
๐ŸŒ 
Wish 2: Multiple Choice
Results

๐Ÿฅ”
COPY PANDA

You're almost the newly assigned executive egghead of Potato inc.. To pass the final hurdle, you just need to answer a couple of questions of your fellow board members. They will ask you questions in varying formats, like true/false, multiple choice or open-ended. They also try to gage personally what your answers will be in order to assess you properly.

Do you;

A.) Answer truthfully.

B.) Brutally lie every other question, just to throw them off because teehee you're a libra! And decisions are difficult! Especially because feelings influence fax and tbh there's no capital T real Truth, it's all subjective and, therefore, subject to change, meaning the answer could be valid tomorrow but not so today making the poor board members who are trying to get it right victims of your fickle ploy despite their best attempts to characterise you fairly.

C.) Collude with the host to make sure key board members like Mr. Sun, Ms. Falla and Mr. Pan do not garner any points.

D.) Lie on this question by selecting A while the answer is actually B which leads to C causing you actually to pick this option

๐ŸŽจ
ASAKO

Pick a color among these:

A Ginger
B Tiger
C carrot
D Yam

โ›ฐ
GRYSUN

You need help to bury a body in the mountains. Which forum member comes to mind first who you would ask to help? Imagine theyโ€˜re all living close to you.
A. Farfalla - She's a scorpio, do I need to explain more?
B. Copy Panda - Copan clan never fails to help! Besides, this is part of his mountain training arc.
C. Kiki - I'm sure an alliance between the two of us will lead to some very artistic ways of hiding the body, probably including eating some indomie or rendang together when we are finished ofcourse!
D. Hermit - The one who brought me to this cursed website should suffer with me I feel, so I'd force him to be my accomplice.
E. Asako - Perhaps sometimes the youngest is the sneakiest. New ways to hide bodies.
F. Grysun - It's the German perfectionism that'd be especially helpful here.
G. Erinyes - Behind that sweet exterior might be a perfect partner in crime. Besides, France is big enough to hide things~
H. Evil3ye - He'd call Snooki and we'd frame her if anyone asks questions - it's the perfect crime.
I. Samuel - He'd scare any witnesses away with his fantastic cooking, they wouldn't dare to rat us out.
J. Zimbardo - I think we can count on the scientist to make sure the body disappears forever.
K. Juviii - May the stars guide you to a perfect place to hide bodies. Stars will never betray you after all.

๐Ÿ’˜
ERINYES

What is Marm chan funniest valentine day memory ?​
A - I only have bad Valentine's Day memories ๐Ÿคก
B - Don't actually celebrate Valentine's Day
C - Back in high school, I think I was about 14 years old at the time. Valentine's Day honestly never really was a big thing where I am from, mostly for couples I'd say. Was walking down the hall with a friend of mine, just the two of us. That in itself wasn't a rare thing as we were pretty close friends at the time. So we pass the English classroom and suddenly hear someone saying something like "WOOHOO, LOOK AT YOU, NOW HOLD HANDS!!" very enthusiastically. Was one of our teachers trying to play matchmaker. Can't say she was very successful though.
(not the last time she's tried meddling like this, remains a fond memory)
D - It was Valentine's Day, I got home from school to a huge box outside of my house. There was a card, written in English for some reason, thanking me for being me and it said they liked me. The box had a gigantic penguin plushie in it. Asked around with my friends if they knew who send me this, they all denied knowing anything about it but 1 friend - who knew but still refused to share details and kept teasing me about it (it was obvious it wasn't him though).
6 months later, I finally figure out who it was. Only seen the guy a handful of times, he was nice but barely knew him at all. It did make things incredibly awkward for awhile (was I supposed to bring it up?). He didn't address it either and we left it there. Just pretended nothing ever happened, both of us did. I still have both the card and the plushie though, it's very fluffy.

๐Ÿ˜ด
Z.5

Which member of MH would you lose the least amount of sleep over, if you had to murder them in their sleep?
A - The person who wrote this question
B - The person with the least amount of points this round
C - The tallest person in this game
D - A lady never spills her secrets!
E - All of you
F - Grysun

๐Ÿ‘จ
JUVIII

One day, Marmie goes to a bar. She's on a flirty mode (I know I know, a regular day) and there's a group of four guys:

A) The talkative handsome blondie, that keeps making jokes and doesn't shy from taking the initiative. He's very energetic and you happen to know a very good way to put that energy to good use :hurr

B) The reserved ice blue eyed, brunette guy, who doesn't seem to give a damn, in fact, he looks at you like you bothering his guy night, after all, he just wanted to get some peaceful drinks with the boys, but now they all fawning over you.

C) The handsome latino gentleman. He buys you some gin tonic and talks about this cool restaurant you two should go sometime. He's polite and thoughtful and seems to be quite gifted in handling the ladies. Will you let him handle you?

D) The stylish red haired intellectual. Have you been to this exposition? From art history to philosophy he knows it all, and you love to learn from all the knowledge he is pouring on you. At some point, you start to wonder if his love for books extends to the Kamasutra.

Which of these will have the honour of receiving Marm's Venusian love, lust and beauty?

๐Ÿ›
KIKI

wildest dream Marm has ever had?

A. I mostly have weird dreams rather than wild ones, buttt spending a loonngggg and interesting evening with MH-ers in a hottub - the water wasn't as hot as you'd want in a hottub though, but the setting was nice. Amongst them were some players of this game. It was quite the dream I'd say hahaha.
B. Dreaming? What's that I don't sleep sheesh. What kind of girl do you take me for?
C. The other day I was naked in my dream, and apparently I had to go somewhere with someone. Had to find a shirt quick, there were no pants or underwear to be found. But for some reason it wasn't embarrassing at all, it was like this was the most normal thing in the world - went on to have a meeting with only my shirt on.
D. Perhaps not a wild dream, but it certainly had a wild impact. I can tell you all about the time I was having sleep paralysis while this scary lady was whispering things in my ear - it was super realistic and quite creepy. Could not understand a word and it was bothering me a lot, still does. I was told I was talking a lot in my sleep, even sitting up and pointing at things

๐Ÿค—
FARFALLA

The person you care about the least among the options below is:
a. Asako
b. Erinyes
c. Evil3ye
d. GrySun
e. Juviii
f. SirSamuel

๐Ÿ’ฏ
HERMIT

Your favorite 100 character out of the following?
A. Octavia
B. Clarke
C. Lexa
D. Raven

๐Ÿ˜ฅ
EVIL3YE

If you had to choose to be allergic to one thing, which of the following would it be?

A Tomato juice + vodka.
B Strawberry + caipirinha.
C Cola + rum.

๐Ÿ›ข
SIRSAMUEL016

Who's most likely to un-virgin the Olive Oil in the kitchen at 2AM?
a) Sky
b) Kiki
c) Copan
d) Sam
e) Raven
f) Faust
g) Gary

Answers

1- A
She will pick A which means the real answer would be D.
2- B
3-A
4-D
5- F
There's a reason why his name is the only name there... I'll call her weak sauce if she runs away with D or E.
6-D you aren't a true orange-chan if you don't choose the orange haired guy.
7-D
8-D
9- A
I don't know any of them so I'll just go with Clarke.
10- A
11- D

1. B
Feels the most natural for Marm but cunts fucked it could be D :hmm:arf
2. B
Tiger is just a big kitty, if she doesn't choose this she's lying
3. H
Snookster is definitely sus enough to pin shit on. Also who's taking shots at my cooking, it's great? If this is a Copan question I'm gonna shave that bear ๐Ÿ˜ค
4. A
I'm sure she has one good one but I hope she answered A
5. D
Gry is fair play for an answer to be fair but that'd be losing a valuable D1 lynch / N1 kill in Mafia game.
6. C
Was between this one and the nerd ๐Ÿค”
7. D
A dream of having the pusswa out when she had to go out and about??? Bruh moment
8. F
Cruel question :sad
9. A
I don't know who or what the fuck this is
10. A
B and C all better, tastier options anyway
11. D
Expecting her to answer me, but if it was me answering I'd say Kiki ๐Ÿค”

๐Ÿฅ”

D.)
Lie on this question by selecting A while the answer is actually B which leads to C causing you actually to pick this option

marmaliar

๐ŸŽจ
C carrot

both because of the colour and because she likes carrot

โ›ฐ
J.
Zimbardo - I think we can count on the scientist to make sure the body disappears forever.

noona works two full-time jobs, she's not going to be available to hide a body during working hours

bear would never do this kind of dishonourable training unless it's east bloc hosting this training. actually she technically is from east bloc so maybe it's on the table

kik1's food would distract her + make her unwell bc she cant eat near a corpse

asachi would fall asleep while she had to hide the body

herms would be too busy being plagued by bad astro karma haunting cancers

if history is any reference, Gry and Evil are strong picks but Gry's perfectionism and Marms eggheadedness would not go well together, and Evil has already framed the Snookster so she's out

sam would definitely tell everyone on stream, in disc, on mh and just in his general vicinity what he did and where

the stars might not betray you but Juvling might

so my money is on Zimbs, the only one with the actual skill to accomplish this task

๐Ÿ’˜
D -
It was Valentine's Day, I got home from school to a huge box outside of my house. There was a card, written in English for some reason, thanking me for being me and it said they liked me. The box had a gigantic penguin plushie in it. Asked around with my friends if they knew who send me this, they all denied knowing anything about it but 1 friend - who knew but still refused to share details and kept teasing me about it (it was obvious it wasn't him though).
6 months later, I finally figure out who it was. Only seen the guy a handful of times, he was nice but barely knew him at all. It did make things incredibly awkward for awhile (was I supposed to bring it up?). He didn't address it either and we left it there. Just pretended nothing ever happened, both of us did. I still have both the card and the plushie though, it's very fluffy.

i can only laugh at the idea she got a penguin plushie thats as large as she is

๐Ÿ˜ด
F -
Grysun

crazy how 3 out of 6 options are Gry

๐Ÿ‘จ
C)
The handsome latino gentleman. He buys you some gin tonic and talks about this cool restaurant you two should go sometime. He's polite and thoughtful and seems to be quite gifted in handling the ladies. Will you let him handle you?

aigooo

๐Ÿ›
C.
The other day I was naked in my dream, and apparently I had to go somewhere with someone. Had to find a shirt quick, there were no pants or underwear to be found. But for some reason it wasn't embarrassing at all, it was like this was the most normal thing in the world - went on to have a meeting with only my shirt on.

A wasn't a dream since that actually happened. the second one is basically true, as she never sleeps. also she doesn't have to because she steals energy from other clan members. the last one is the root of her trauma so I'm thinking C because she sometimes almost does that

๐Ÿค—
f.
SirSamuel

cant be one of the girls and gry has a rivalry with copan clan members so by process of elimination it must be big C samuel. the c stands for cunt

๐Ÿ’ฏ
D. Raven

i couldn't stand this show jfc it's like 100 hangry me's from 5 years ago (so when i was like 3) crash-landed on earth and did about as well as id expect my baby self to do

๐Ÿ˜ฅ
A Tomato juice + vodka.

she dislikes vodka. i dislike tomato juice. excellent option

๐Ÿ›ข
d) Sam

do we also get points for picking the most popular option or is that a different game

1. A. Too meta to know for sure. Iโ€˜ll try and predict her to cutely keep falsely claiming sheโ€˜s telling the truth.

2. B. Wow people sure went wild on the questions this round to roast Marmโ€˜s round 1. Good! Tiger sounds cool.

3. J. Why my of all questions has to get 30 options? Well, Iโ€˜ll first assume because sheโ€˜s smol she would want a guy to help. Carry the heavy body, do some digging, etc. And of all the options zimbardo gives me the best impressions of a guy that can do the deed discreetly. Surely she wouldnโ€˜t do something as lame as pick me just because I asked the question. Surely. My 2nd pick wouldโ€˜ve been Hermit.

4. C. Either C or D, surely she wouldnโ€˜t make up 2 memories on the spot. I will say C because D is not really โ€žfunny memoryโ€œ but more kinda weird.

5. D. Surely itโ€˜s some cop-out like D or E. Will go D since itโ€˜s even more of a cop-out than E.

6. C. This is a Farfalla question if Iโ€˜ve ever seen one. Will pick C as thatโ€˜s the only one that leads to Marm getting a drink. And as seen in previous round she knows no limits of health and safety.

7. D. Rest all sound varying degrees of fake.

8. D. Likely me, given that I most likely interact with her the least of the given options. She may also think this cannot deteriorate our relationship further than it already is, but I can prove her wrong!

9. D. Completely random guess, no clue about this show.

10. B. Either A or B, but inclined to pick A since tomato juice isnโ€˜t better than strawberries.

11. D. Wtf does this question even mean? Either Sky or Sam. Randomly picking Sam of the two.

1 B.) Brutally lie every other question, just to throw them off because teehee you're a libra! And decisions are difficult! Especially because feelings influence fax and tbh there's no capital T real Truth, it's all subjective and, therefore, subject to change, meaning the answer could be valid tomorrow but not so today making the poor board members who are trying to get it right victims of your fickle ploy despite their best attempts to characterise you fairly.

2 C carrot

3 K. Juviii - May the stars guide you to a perfect place to hide bodies. Stars will never betray you after all.

4 A - I only have bad Valentine's Day memories ๐Ÿคก

5 E - All of you

6 C) The handsome latino gentleman. He buys you some gin tonic and talks about this cool restaurant you two should go sometime. He's polite and thoughtful and seems to be quite gifted in handling the ladies. Will you let him handle you?

Latino swag

Talk about food if you want Marm-chan kokoro :teehee

7 A. I mostly have weird dreams rather than wild ones, buttt spending a loonngggg and interesting evening with MH-ers in a hottub - the water wasn't as hot as you'd want in a hottub though, but the setting was nice. Amongst them were some players of this game. It was quite the dream I'd say hahaha.

8 b. Erinyes I believe you meant the most, right ? :pout

9 C. Lexa no idea who it is lol

10 A Tomato juice + vodka.

11 c) Copan

1. A
  2. C
  3. C
  4. D
  5. F
  6. C
  7. A
  8. D
  9. D
  10. C
  11. C

1. B)

2. C) ('cause it's sliiiightly pinkish and resembles a sunset?)

3. J) (or maybe that would be my pick)

4. B)

5. D)

6. A)

7. D) (if we were in a hottub, I wanna know tho)

8. D) (just with the excuse he has the least amount of points and that I wouldn't dare pick one of the others for different reasons)

9. D)

10. C)

11. A) (the author is prolly speaking based in their own experience)

1 D.) Lie on this question by selecting A while the answer is actually B which leads to C causing you actually to pick this option
who ever made this question, they spilling words of Truth

2 B Tiger
I say tiger cause its a beautiful colour they have + neko

3 J. Zimbardo - I think we can count on the scientist to make sure the body disappears forever.
i mean why burry the body when u can make the evidence gone tomorrow with zimb help + the murder weapon

4 B - Don't actually celebrate Valentine's Day
Other are too long to read

5 D - A lady never spills her secrets!

6 D) The stylish red haired intellectual. Have you been to this exposition? From art history to philosophy he knows it all, and you love to learn from all the knowledge he is pouring on you. At some point, you start to wonder if his love for books extends to the Kamasutra.

7 Perhaps not a wild dream, but it certainly had a wild impact. I can tell you all about the time I was having sleep paralysis while this scary lady was whispering things in my ear - it was super realistic and quite creepy. Could not understand a word and it was bothering me a lot, still does. I was told I was talking a lot in my sleep, even sitting up and pointing at things

8 c. Evil3ye

9 B. Clarke
a shot in the dark as I don't know any of these

10 C Cola + rum.
so the way I went with this question is that tomato is useful a lot in cooking, if you allergic to tomato juice, that means tomato, strawberry is tasty so what's left is cola
Now I have zero idea about all these alcohol but I feel like marma could like caipirinha just from loos wise, looks like lemonade???
I have zero idea about what the fuck is rum but yea

11 b) Kiki
kikin

1B - but not because she's a libra, but because of a lack of respect for this venerable game
2B - It could be any of them - the question doesn't even ask for Marm's 'favourite' amongst the 4...
3G
4B
5C
6B
7A
8D
9A - I have no idea where these names were dragged up from, but Octavia sounds like a Roman general, so I'm just gonna random that
10A
11D

1 A.) Answer truthfully. True fax only. I know for a fact she is physically unable to lie. Her small body would implode completely, like a reverse colonializer pinocchio.

2 B Tiger RAWRRRR

3 J. Zimbardo - I saw this in the Netflix serial killer show about the Dahlmer, I am sure Zimb guy knows the chems he was using.

4 B - Don't actually celebrate Valentine's Day For libra supreme each day is V-day

5 F - Grysun Let's be real here Gry it is. Let us others win the Mafia too sometimes.

6 A) The talkative handsome blondie, that keeps making jokes and doesn't shy from taking the initiative. He's very energetic and you happen to know a very good way to put that energy to good use :hurr
Spoiler: Extraverted Blondie Blondes have more fun!

7 A. I mostly have weird dreams rather than wild ones, buttt spending a loonngggg and interesting evening with MH-ers in a hottub - the water wasn't as hot as you'd want in a hottub though, but the setting was nice. Amongst them were some players of this game. It was quite the dream I'd say hahaha. Everything in this is accurate. Had the same dream that night, can confirm. ;]

8 f. SirSamuel Sam bc is proabably Sambo asked this pfff

9 D. Raven Dunno any of them but wil pick Ravn, bc don't wanna get on bad foot with Rayray lmao

10 C Cola + rum. Is better be the cola, because this is not a yummy fruit.

11 b) Kiki Is the kinki kiki, horny level is over 9000

1.C
2.C
3.B
4.C
5.D
6.A
7.D
8.C
9.D- I asked this question and somehow I dont know the answer myself,lol -.- Heart says Lexa, head says Raven.
10.B
11.B

Celebrity Answers
๐Ÿฅ”

The answer is ๐ŸŠA๐ŸŠ

Obviously sheesh you guys ๐Ÿ‘€

๐ŸŽจ
The answer is ๐ŸŠ B ๐ŸŠ - this colour seems to be an extra spicy option of orange and that's why it's the best. Also because tiger is a kitty I suppose and I see no perfect marmalade colour here~

โ›ฐ
The answer is ๐ŸŠ J ๐ŸŠ - Zimbardo!

๐Ÿ’˜
(The bolded answer, that's ๐ŸŠ D ๐ŸŠ I suppose).
The C one is actually not untrue - but it didn't happen on valentine. Can't say I'm much of a valentine lover at all, but I do have some memories!

๐Ÿ˜ด
๐ŸŠ D ๐ŸŠ

A lady never spillers her secrets, obviously :teehee

๐Ÿ‘จ

Hmm, okay this question is kind of hard - I tend to prefer brown hair/brown eyes generally.
A - Personality wise this would probably the type of guy that would be fun to talk to and honestly most likely would be the most fun to hang out with. HOWEVER he looks like every dutch student guy out here, and isn't my type at all looks wise. So that's a no for me.
B - Probably one of the more handsome options. He does seem like one of those guys in romantic novels, unsure if that's a good thing - acting all cool and mysterious. But that's a no for me. No fun with grumpy people in bars.
D - The redhead has the art thing, which is nice but hmmm. I just don't feel it. Would be a safe option.

So my answer is: ๐ŸŠ C ๐ŸŠ . It's a bit of a safe pick, perhaps a gentleman isn't the most spicy. I do tend to prefer darker hair and brown eyes. Besides, considering my current situation, this is probably the most fitting to that~ :teehee

๐Ÿ›
๐ŸŠ D ๐ŸŠ - I actually do sleep contrary to popular belief. My wild dreams are often nightmares and not the other kind of wild dreams unfortunately :pout

๐Ÿค—

๐ŸŠ D ๐ŸŠ

Wha kind of cruel question is this '-'
I cannot pick any of the girls, that's rude. So not them.
Evil and I share some happy cocktail memories, that's important so not him either.
I bully Gry way too much already, but Sam is my music buddy :pout

So we go for tradition! I pick Gry - you may change this once you let me try Pommie's pancakes! :hmph

๐Ÿ’ฏ

๐ŸŠ D ๐ŸŠ - Raven!
They all kinda suck though, at least Raven is a strong independent woman :nod

๐Ÿ˜ฅ

๐ŸŠ A ๐ŸŠ
Tomato juice + vodka. Do I need to explain

๐Ÿ›ข
Sounds like a Sam thing to do - I don't trust him in the kitchen!
so ๐ŸŠ D. ๐ŸŠ it is.
Player
Wish 1 Score
Wish 2 Score
Score After Wish 1& 2
%
Jumona @Juviii
Samluc @SirSamuel016
3 (7-4)
5 (8-3)​
3 (7-4)
1 (6-5)​
๐Ÿฅ‡ .636 (14-8)​
Copygorou @Copy Panda
Gryxiao @GrySun
1 (6-5)
-5 (3-8)​
1 (6-5)
๐Ÿฅ‡ 7 (9-2)​
๐Ÿฅˆ .545 (12-10)​
Rosarin @Erinyes
Aratakiki @Kiki
Farmiya @Farfalla
๐Ÿฅ‡ 7 (9-2)
1 (6-5)
1 (6-5)​
-7 (2-9)
-1 (5-6)
-1 (5-6)​
๐Ÿฅ‰ .500(11-11)​
Asaqiqi @Asako
1 (6-5)​
-3 (4-7)​
.454 (10-12)​
Zimli @z.5
Eyeato @Evil3ye
Herminari @Hermit
-1 (5-6)
-1 (5-6)
1 (6-5)​
-3 (4-7)
-3 (4-7)
-5 (3-8)​
.409 (9-13)​

๐ŸŒ 
PM your questions!

Last edited:

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
9/11 correct. EZ @Marmalade :hee

Still never catching up to star-reader and austalian. Hax.

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
I guess we all count on zimby for hiding body

• Hug
Reactions: z.5

Faust

Artist
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
๐ŸŒ 

Questions Received: 2/11

9/11 correct. EZ @Marmalade :hee

Still never catching up to star-reader and austalian. Hax.
Vocรช saiu do senhor graxa sol! ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡น

Last edited:

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
Just now noticed my text for 10 says Iโ€˜m picking A and why, but my answer for that question was B. I probably screwed up while changing my mind and didnโ€˜t change the answer properly. So unfortunate point loss but I had it with a 10/11 accuracy, nice.

Copy Panda

Reaction score
Country
China
omg am i second now

Pandu should have 10 more points for that commentary. ๐Ÿ’ฏ
big fax
--- Double Post Merged, ---

wow gry got 7 points

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Keep your friends close but keep your enemies closer! A classic tactic, I see

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
Keep your friends close but keep your enemies closer! A classic tactic, I see
She cares the least about a guy who got nearly all her answers in round 2 correct! :hmph