Games - Interview Game: z Edition [Fin] | Page 17 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Interview Game: z Edition [Fin]

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Round 3: Free Response
Results

1st - 5th
-9 Points
@Scary Noona, @desin24, @revo, @Erinyes and @Copy Panda

6th & 7th
-11 Points
@Farfalla and @lakhan220

8th - 12th
-13 Points
@GrySun, @Kiki, @Juviii, @Brandish μ and @Lady pompom

13th - 15th
-15 Points
@Evil3ye, @MarmaladeSky and @Hermit

Final Ranking

Gold Medalist
@Farfalla

Silver Medalists
@Brandish μ
@Copy Panda
@revo

Bronze Medalist
@Juviii

Congratulations!
:confetti

I enjoyed my first Interview Game hosting stint! Hope y'all liked the presentation!

Thanks to all who participated especially to this round's celebrity, z!

Last edited:

Faust

Artist
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Thats just what I do. I drop by and charm people with my humour, intelligence, talents, behaviour and/or opinions.
Interview Game - Imperium edition next? 👀
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

It's funny how Farfalla asked for 3-5 members to be merged and everyone(?) went with 4 members.
z's hint

Hint: 4 names - far better than a lick of paint, or a good splash of oil, the site would be improved overnight

:cookiehand

Faust

Artist
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Faust should've allowed half/quarter points tbh - ain't no way to guess all 4 and earn a point (unless my clue flat out states their names)
Generozty point for revo then?

Reactions: z.5

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
:hmmwhy don't u be celebrity ?
My guess would be it’s a combination of me never playing this game and not being interesting enough. :catshrug

(I would’ve totally gotten the Samurai Champloo one right!)

• Hug
Reactions: z.5

z.5

Only Half Psychic
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Goodness me Marmy - birth of my kids was nothing but stress... Can't see anyone would want to go through that again

1st - the midwife's first words to me were 'I can speak over 7 different European languages'
I asked if English was one of them, to which she replied 'No!'... Very helpful there. Turned out that French wasn't one of the languages either...
She spent the entire time offering my poor wife bizarre advice, in pigeon English ('push... but don't push!!!' and 'Granny style! Like you style your grandmother! No force, use knees! Like grandmother!!!')
My kid was born like 5 minutes to midnight, then the doctors rushed my wife off for stitches and just left me alone in a room with a crying child. Maybe 15 mins later someone turned the light off... I was finally found at like 1am by a random doctor (?), who asked why I was there, in the dark, holding a newborn baby. They then took the required measurements, took my kid off my hands and sent me home

My 2nd was somewhat less stressful (though birth is rarely stress-free, so far as I've heard). However, I spent the following week alone with my 1st, who wasn't sleeping (due to confusion as to where my wife was) and would constantly cry... I was also expected to go to work, as 'paternity leave' wasn't really a thing, at the place I worked

Neither of my kids is too old for me to 'boop' their noses, should the urge take me

Brand: never having had to read the 2nd half is a great answer! That was pure misery, watching a series I used to enjoy destroying itself as fast as it possibly could

Last edited:

lakhan220

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
India
My guess would be it’s a combination of me never playing this game and not being interesting enough. :catshrug

(I would’ve totally gotten the Samurai Champloo one right!)
:hmmwell, u can host or give suggestions to make it interesting.

I didn't even think of samurai champloo. First thing tht popped my mind was cowboy bepop and some others.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
loool dodo
It's hard to be an elder...

Thx for the game, guys, it was interesting to learn more about Zimbo's Bizarre Adventure.
Certainly made my kids delivery look like piece of cake, for example...

z.5

Only Half Psychic
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I'm sure he'd appreciate a good kapsalon too
A great 'walking home after a night out' snack
:verily

also, I'm pretty much done with living in Austria (maybe I wouldn't feel this way if I hadn't lived in Vienna for like 6-7 years)
Japan would've been a great place to live. If I could guarantee a job similar to the one I had previously, I might well have picked it (but I worry my job was not the norm)
Been to China, it was alright. But, if I were to live in that part of the world, I can't see why I'd ever choose China over Japan or South Korea...

Ireland and Scotland are both awesome, but I was given the choice of anywhere
:invalid