Introduction Thread - Part 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Introduction Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

MangaHelpers

Now Sentient!
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
This is a continuation thread, the old thread is [split]43[/split]

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
Introduction Thread

Though some of us first came here already knowing each other, let's do an Introduction thread just in case we have some new shinobi and kunoichi coming here.

Let's do it like Kakashi's idea. Ya know, tell us a little about yourselves. Your favorite things, what you hate most, dreams, ambitions, hobbies, things like that.

I'm Gold Knight and a working photographer (usually sports), and definitely a Narutard. I'm from a Southern state in America and I'm 25 years old. My dreams for the future is to become a world-travelling photographer and successful comic book artist in my spare time. I hate lima beans, and I like to draw and photograph a lot.

My favorite characters in the Naruto series are Kakashi, Naruto, and Shikamaru. In recent chapters a new character appeared that I'm fascinated with, Yamato.

Now, it's your turn, starting with you on the right. :smile-big

EDIT: This post is from a post made long ago; I'm 28 now >.>;

Last edited:

croissant

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi,
My name is Allan. The manga's that im currently reading is naruto, one piece, bleach, hajime no ippo, eyeshield21, and gantz. I have a lot of fav's but i just like reading anything from shounen, to shoujo and some seinen. Anything to get my fix ^_^. Been lurking manga for a long time, way back to in college with my first computer just with a dial-up connection.. sometimes just staring at the download bar on mirc... 60mb zip files can be an absolute drag but i'd really just sit there and stare... waiting.

I joined here since the conversations about gantz is really fun to read. The forums have a real friendly feel with no bashing despite some of the really crazy theories that are thrown. Makes the waiting in between chapters bearable, hehe. Do that in IRC and your bound to get insulted...

Glad to join! Now back to reading some posts....

Assymilum

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Re: Introduction Thread - Part 1

Hey. I'm Assymilum and am a Manga Editor (as you can see). I started reading online Edited Mangas around about 2-3 years ago. Still 13, though in the age thingy I answered around 17 or 18 'cause I thought my age wouldn't be allowed. :p (Like when you make a Yahoo account? They ask for your age? And you need to be above 18, or else ask for parents' allowance? :darn)

My favorite things would probably revolve around watching TV, playing games, and all that leisures. My favorite site would be this website. Second comes crunchyroll. :) Fav manga would be: Bakuman (yeah, the new series pwns), Reborn!, Negima, TWGOK, Psyren, One Piece, Naruto, Bleach, Code: Breaker, Fairy Tail, and a whole lot more. My favorite artist/singer so far would be Ne-Yo.

Hmm, as for my dream... I don't think I have any right now. I just wanna be rich when I grow up. Heheh. :p

My hobby? Sleeping. Or maybe watching MTV.

As for my likes and dislikes, hmm... I like candies and chocolates. Though I really, really hate veggies. And fruits. And cooking. >_>

Well, I guess that's it... :)

My December

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Malaysia
Well...
Erm yea, I'm new here (very very new indeed)~

I read One Piece, and just starting on EyeShield21.
If my username is too long to mention, you can call me Dec or MD :)

If I'm look familiar, sorry to say, you're hallucinating :D

Hye~

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
wowwowwow, so many new members! Welcome to the site, croissant, Assymilum, and My December! Let any mod, global or admin know if you have any questions or comments or anything. I'd include Black Ops in that list but most of us are rarely around~

Name-Undecided

Manga Editor
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Name: Undecided
Job: Ordinary job at ordinary place. I like it.
Manga I like: Hajime no Ippo, Berserk, Vagabond, Cross Game, Nana
Manga I don't like: Not worth naming
Why I scanslate: Because I like to play with Photoshop and stuff!

Yoroshiku onegai shimasu.

haruka9

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Hey guys. I'm Haruka. It feels like I participate in this thread very late since I've been a member of this site for a year. But I guess, it's still alright to post here and do some sharings about myself. Some of you must already be familiar with me because of my One Piece Reviews. No, I haven't established such a prestigious reputation as a reviewer, but if you're a regular visitor to One Piece Review section, you might have encountered my name or my work. I started writing One Piece reviews recently, though I've been yearning to do that since I became a member here. The thing was, I didn't have much time then. But now I do, and I plan to keep it as consistent as I can. I am also doing Hunter X Hunter Reviews. I've only managed to make two (the previous chapter and a review of the entiiiire arc), but I'll update it and complete my "backlogs." Apparently, I love to write. I've stuffed my computer with almost all of my writings - most of them are my anime reviews, character review/analysis, and of course my regular One Piece and Hunter X Hunter Review. I am currently working on my Hunter X Hunter review backlogs and my Samurai 7 fanfic.

I am also a frustrated mangaka. My drawing sucks.... imagine Luffy's style of drawing and you'll get the idea of how "artistic" my skecthes look T_T. But I already have my idea as to how it will be like - the plot, the style, the characters. It's just that I don't polish my ideas about this so I won't feel more frustrated. I am also a member of another forum site, under a different username.

I am very picky when it comes to manga and anime. I usually go for shounen type of series because they are fun and meaningful. I am always impressed to find subtleties in them. Of course, I love One Piece and Hunter X Hunter. I can express all of my reasons for loving them but I don't want to appear like this is my own thread so I'm just saving those reasons for now. The other mangas/animes that I love are Rurouni Kenshin, Death Note, Samurai 7, Naruto, and School Rumble.

Freakshow!

Reaction score
Country
Norway
Allow Me To Introduce Myself.. I'm Freakshow. I joined a couple days ago.
As you can probebly tell, I'm into Naruto Manga, it's not the only one I read,
I'm also currently fallowing\watching; Claymore, Bleach, Soul Eater, Bakuman, Monster, Elfen Lied, Psyren .... I also watch quite many Anime series..

I'm Uni student, which means broke and lazy, lol.. It's not always I have time for Anime and Manga, but I always manage to find few minutes to read forums and watch Manga\Anime.

My favorite authors are Norihiro Yagi and Masashi Kishimoto..XD

I am someone who has traveled quite many countries such as England, Japan, China, Sweden, Greece, Egypt and few others..Being from 4 different nationalities myself...I like different languages and tend to pick them up fairly well. I speak 5 different languages and I'm currently studying Japanese.. From watching too many Anime and Manga..

Regardless, I am here to spread my insight and knowledge. I'm #1 Orochimaru fan, as You'll soon understand why. But don't worry unlike other fanboys who are bigoted I mostly bring logic to my discussions...^^

I'm glad to be here.

Later all

Hiezkh

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
hello there...
I'm Hiezkh newbie here - nice to know you all
my fave manga - Death Note - then Naruto, hunter x hunter, bleach
I'm itachi & killua & Pain fans'

cheers

Ankoku

Reaction score
Country
United States
Yeahh... Name's Ankoku... Mostly read Naruto and such. Little bit of others, including Black Cat and Riki-Oh... Can't think of anything else. ^^'

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
Reaction score
Country
North Korea
Hi I'm T.D.A, I'm a Naruto tard and spammer also interested in Bleach and One Piece but not as much. My hopes are to become rich, and do something I'll enjoy. :amuse

krid77

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Hi there! Quick presentation:
Krid77 aka "Madara" (on other French forums such as Japflap/Naruto-Rendan/gotei scantrad...).
Hobbies: drawing/cleaning/colouring manga, food, sleep, soccer, my ps2...
Fav. mangas: Angel Heart, 20th century boys, Slam Dunk, GTO,...Naruto & Bleach but a lower level x)
Fav.Anime series: Baccano! Haruhi Suzumiya, Monster, Death note...
~ That's all ~

igotthegoods

The Giggs
Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi and welcome to Name-Undecided, Freakshow!, Hiezkh, Ankoku, and krid77! Don't hesitate to pm one of the mods, globals, or admins if you need help or have questions. Have fun here! ^^

And a welcome to the introduction thread is also in order for the not-so-new members T.D.A and haruka9. It's never too late to introduce yourselves. :amuse

Icy_Reaper

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello all,

here's my little introduction.

My name is Judy, I often go by the name Icy or Icy_Reaper, I'm from such forums as Bleach Exile, Bleach Asylum, and Lucid GFX, I also have my own forum for GFX, which I encourage anyone that wants to learn about GFX to join at http://foreverfrozengfx.proboards55.com/index.cgi

Hobbies: well I am a bit of a nerd, so many of my hobbies revolve around my computer, such as GFX, making AMVs, but I also like to read, especially Classic literature.

Favorite Mangas: Bleach (of course), Vampire Knight, Hana Kimi, etc.

Favorite Animes: Bleach (yet again), Vampire Knight, Azumanga Daioh, Shakugan No Shana, Special A, the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Hell Girl, Ghost Hunt, and some other animes, mostly "slice of life" and "supernatural" ones.

[vaizard]

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Hello my name is Giorgio and i'm 25 years old. I'm italian (from sardinia) and my favorite manga is hokuto no ken; it's old but it is magnificent. During the last few years i read many manga and i like one piece and bleach but i devour nearly of all ...

sorry for my english :darn

rockinpeace

Reaction score
Country
Italy
[vaizard];1105017 said:
Hello my name is Giorgio and i'm 25 years old. I'm italian (from sardinia) and my favorite manga is hokuto no ken; it's old but it is magnificent. During the last few years i read many manga and i like one piece and bleach but i devour nearly of all ...

sorry for my english :darn
ò_ò pure tu sardo XD

Hi! my name's Simone, I'm 19 years old, Italian, I read too much manga, my preferred manga are ichigo100%, OP, Bleach, Berserk, Slam dunk and others XD
mmmm I'm not good with englis.. so.. bye!!

(aah, this forum is really good!!)

Nami

Queen of The Damned
Reaction score
Country
United Nations
Wow! so many italian boys at one go! Welcome to MH!

@rockinpeace, hope you like it here! :)

@ icy_reaper, you are a rukia fan? By the way, you can talk more about yourself here. :cheerbunny

Last edited:

rockin_robin

Reaction score
Country
Greece
Um hello everyone!!I'm not new to MH as I've been using it for a long time but I only registered today :)! So,I'm a girl,I'm from Greece,I'm 20 years old and totally and utterly obsessed with One Piece since I was 15!!I like drawing,reading books,cooking,dancing and watching anime :tem
Fave Manga:One Piece,Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle,Bleach,Death Note,Ouran High School H.C,FairyTail,Vampire Knight and CardCaptor Sakura (actually I prefer the anime)!

Warinmon

Reaction score
Country
Thailand
Hello ! Now let’s me introduce myself. ^^

I’m Warinmon. This name is from my real name, Warin, + the word "mon". I’m from Chiang Mai, the northern province in Thailand. Now I’m 23 years old and have just graduated, but still unemployed. I have joined MH since August, 2008. I came across MH while I was trying to find more information about Trafalgar Law, my favourite manga character.

My favourite manga series are Onepiece, Bleach, Nodame Cantabile, Hino Tori, and Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind.

In my free times, I love ...
-> reading books, especially mythology, history, and manga. My favourite writer is J.R.R. Tolkien. My favourite cartoonists are Eiichiro Oda, Tezuka Osamu, and Miyazaki Hayao.
-> watching studio Ghibli's animations, for they make me happy.
-> drawing and painting
-> listening to music, especially Joe Hisaishi's. I always listening to music when I am drawing and painting, when I am sad, and when I am annoyed.
And I also love color of the sky.

I hate cockroach, especially when it is swimming or flying.

That's all. ^^
p.s. If my English syntax is mistaken somehow, please feel free to tell me. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.