Question - Is telekenesis for a Nen power possible? | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Question Is telekenesis for a Nen power possible?

tupadre97

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Marine Headquarters
Yeah it's literally just basic manipulation. The thing is though the you can control things better if you focus on something specific rather than just using telekinesis on everything. In the hxh verse normal telekinesis (basic manipulatioin) would be slow and weak against any good nen user.

Alberto

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I´ll try to create a good telekinesis ability here.

Assumptions: Nen user is Emission type, has a good concentration capability.

Telekinesis
You send aura to an object (living or not), in a way that the aura will involve the entire object.
Condition: You have to stare at the objetct for a while, concentrating on it. The longer the stare, the more aura acumulates in the object, and the easier it gets to manipulate it. If you stop staring, the accumulated aura will stay, so you can choose to keep the concentration (even while levitating) and increase the control, or concentrate on other things, while maintaining control over the inicial object.

So, the heavier and bigger an object is, the harder it will be to levitate it, because you will need a bigger amount of aura to put it out of the ground. Also, direct eye contact must be made, so no moving internal organs and shit.

There, I am levitating stuff. There can also be conditions for living beings, if one feels necessary.

For the Manipulation type is harder, because from what i´ve seen, they need some kind of link to the manipulated (ex: Illumi´s needles). I wanted to make a hatsu that needed no direct contact.

tupadre97

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Marine Headquarters
I´ll try to create a good telekinesis ability here.

Assumptions: Nen user is Emission type, has a good concentration capability.

Telekinesis
You send aura to an object (living or not), in a way that the aura will involve the entire object.
Condition: You have to stare at the objetct for a while, concentrating on it. The longer the stare, the more aura acumulates in the object, and the easier it gets to manipulate it. If you stop staring, the accumulated aura will stay, so you can choose to keep the concentration (even while levitating) and increase the control, or concentrate on other things, while maintaining control over the inicial object.

So, the heavier and bigger an object is, the harder it will be to levitate it, because you will need a bigger amount of aura to put it out of the ground. Also, direct eye contact must be made, so no moving internal organs and shit.

There, I am levitating stuff. There can also be conditions for living beings, if one feels necessary.

For the Manipulation type is harder, because from what i´ve seen, they need some kind of link to the manipulated (ex: Illumi´s needles). I wanted to make a hatsu that needed no direct contact.
Telekinesis is all manipulation. Sure u use some emission since the nen is not connected to ur body but it would be a manipulation hatsu like how morel manipulates his smoke. Also just like Morel u don't need a link to control something. It makes it stronger but you don't need it. Ur hatsu is ok but wasting time on even developing a telekinesis hatsu is a huge waste of time. Telekinesis is more of a practice step before u make ur real hatsu if it involves that type of manipulaition.